FMA: The New War Arises

Both of you are accepted, and I'm working on the IC thread as I type this.

I think I should note that My character will be ageing, meaning that 10 isn't just going to be his defult age, he will also grow to be older. And plus, he's not a State Alchemist yet, he will be when he's 19-20.

Alright, and he's just super adorable!

Just so no one gets confused or anything, but Hiyashi will be taking control of Ryusen's characters for a bit, because Ryusen wanted to be a moron and jump from a three story tall tree, onto a trampoline that was on the roof of a one story building, then into a pool, the idiot broke his arm and an ankle. Just so everyone knows not to act like him and that there will be a slight change for a bit.

Name: Fate Atenza

State Alchemist Title: The Lightning Alchemist

Sex: Female

Appearance:
5864.jpg

Personality: While she is working she is reserved and takes her job very seriously, however, if she is ordered to do something against her morals she will refuse to do it. Outside of work, or around the people she cares about, she can kind and outgoing.

Alchemy Specialization: Lightning/Electricity

Weapon(s): A scythe
17e789574f26bce8747961d3dcca2e4f.jpg

Biography: Fate grew up in a medium sized home in Central. Her father was a high ranking military official and her mother was a state alchemist, both were well respected in both of their fields. During the war her parents were both deployed to the front lines. A few months later she learned that they had been killed by the enemy troops. So upset by their deaths she became enraged and joined the military as a state alchemist. After witnessing the horrors both sides faced during the war her rage dissipated and was replaced with sadness and disappointment. Sadness because of her parents deaths along with many innocent people and disappointment because of how she reacted. She now spends most of her time doing desk work and will occasionally go on a mission; however, it is rare for her to do so.

Relations: None

Extra Info: (May put something here later)

YAY! Fate, thank you for joining my role-play, I hope that you...You know, I think I'm gonna skip the official greeting, it's kinda lame.

I think i might need to make a OC for the Private/Babysitter for my Character... it would seem to be a good idead, i allready put so much detail into his characteristics.

Name: Johnathan Petterson

Military Position: Private

Sex: Male

Appearance: He wears a Central Military Uniform, it's sleaves are rolled up so it looks like a short sleave jacket. He allways wears a red bandana, his father wore one when he was in the military so he carried the family tradision.

Personality: Happy-go-lucky. He's the kind of guy who normaly gets angery at surtin situasions involving slander against his family, friends, and Country. He isn't that bright but is well vursed in combat.

Weapon(s): Standerd Isued Central Semi Automatic Rifle; .45mm Lugar; Standerd Isued Combatt Knife.

Biography: His father was the one reason why he joined the army of Central. Their family owned a Weapon's Manufacuring Company who built weapons for Central's army. And respecting the War effort, one of every generasion of his family has to join the Milirary and fight for their freedom. He respects all types of Alchemy but he fears it greatly.

Relations: He doesn't like Moa, because when in the Ishvalan War, he saw her take out a complete battalion of Central troops single handedly and didn't get Courtmarshled.

Extra Info: He has a scar where Moa whipped him before snapping back into reality. She would of killed him if she had the chance, but she snapped out of it and he survived to see another day.

Name: Abram Spencer<o:p></o:p>
Sex: Male<o:p></o:p>
Animal fused With: Wolf<o:p></o:p>
Appearance:
CoolGorge-Copy.png

Chimera Appearance:
Wolfcharacter.png
<o:p></o:p>

Personality: Brave and kind. Acts kind of lazy but really is not. Hates taking orders but enjoys helping others. More is shown in the Bio <o:p></o:p>
Alchemy Specialization: Changing one source of mater to another which he can use to make all kinds of weapons. Also he can use alchemy to make himself able to run at speeds faster than any locomotive going at top speed <o:p></o:p>
Weapon(s): In human form he uses all kinds of weapons which he has made. In his Chimera form he uses his claws and fangs.<o:p></o:p>
Biography: Abram was just a normal guy who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Until this fateful day he was a young man who was gifted in alchemy. He had no plans on joining the state military not because he had anything against them but more that he did not want to have to follow orders all the time. You see, Abram hada kind of a lazy and slack offish kind of personality. He lived by his own code and conduct. Sure he would help others when he saw that they needed it. And if he saw some brute or hoodlum picking on someone he would run to the rescue and beat the snot out of the thug. In fact he could take on ten at a time if needed. This was because he had had training growing up by some skilled fighters. Abram took what he learned and put it to use in the best way that he could do without joining the military, which was to help those whenever they were in need. But whenever no one was in need of help he would just go through life as a drifter going from one place to another. <o:p></o:p>
Now back to his skills in alchemy, Abram could take one substance and change it to another. He used this to make toys and weapons which he would then sale. The toys he sold cheaply so that children could afford them. In fact he would sometimes just give the toys that he made away because he liked to see the smiles of children when they got a new toy. This was because growing up Abram almost never got a new toy because his parents saw toys as pointless pieces of trash. So the only toys he ever got were from kind people. Later on as an adult he wanted to do the same for others. <o:p></o:p>
Now to the weapons that he would make; Abram could make anything from a throwing star to a full-length sword, or even guns. He did not sale any of these cheaply and if someone seemed shady to him, he would not even sale that person any at all no matter the amount that was offered to him. Also, Abram could use alchemy for super speed and reflexes. He did not attack with these skills to much but when time would call for him to rescue someone in danger he would rush to the call. So with all that said, he was basically a traveling hero and salesmen. <o:p></o:p>
Something not good about him however was that he enjoyed going out every once and a while and get drunk. Because of this, we get to the first words that were posted about being at the wrong place at the wrong time. One night Abram decided to go out and get drunk, so as he would sometimes do, he headed to the nearest bar in the town that he was in. However this night after he was so drunk he could hardly stand up let alone walk, he left the bar and not long after, he was captured by some scientists who were doing illegal experimentations. These scientists fused Abram with the DNA of a wolf. Because of this poor Abram was no longer human but a Chimera fused with both human and wolf DNA. However, before the scientists were able to run any more experiments on Abram he somehow escaped and fled that town. This all happened only a year ago. Since then Abram has gone into hiding in fear that if anyone finds out what he is he will be hunted down and killed even though he is still good. <o:p></o:p>
Relations: At the moment he has no one. He wants to havea place to belong and friends to trust but until then poor Abram Spencer is alone<o:p></o:p>
Extra Info: He hates seeing people being mistreated and he also has a grudge against anyone that would treat others wrongly or be involved in illegal activities that could wind up hurting the innocent. Oh and because of the wolf in him he has a keen sense smell which helps him in many ways. <o:p></o:p>

Name: Von Krasinski
State Alchemist Title: Dawn of Shadows Alchemist
Appearance:
VanGunXSwordctoon.png

Personality: Mysteries and tends to keep to himself. But also very kind and always willing to go out of his way to help others
ALchemy Specialization: Von is able to control shadows and even hide in them. He can even make shadows appear in solid forums and attack his enemies.
Weapon(s): A custom made gun sword combo that can be used for both shooting as well as dueling his enemies.
Biography: In Von's youth from age eight to age eighteen, he was a member of an infamous syndicate of outlaws and cutthroat murderous scum who had no problems killing anyone who would go against that syndicate. Von's Uncle a man named Victor Krasinski was the man in charge of this organization and he was a heartless man at that. However as heartless as Victor was, he did care about his nephew Von and would punish anyone that laid a finger on him. To Victor, money and power were everything and family came second. After that nothing else mattered. <o:p></o:p>

Victor saw all loyal members of the syndicate as family and anyone that went against it especially those who were once members but tried to flee as people that needed to be dealt with and punished. To Victor, leaving the syndicate was like saying shoot me now because the only way out was death. Victor taught Von in this very way. Still sometimes Von would feel like what the syndicate was doing was wrong and in his heart he knew it to be true, but Victor always told him that, that was just the way life was. <o:p></o:p>

Then one day when Von was eighteen he and some other members of the syndicate werein battle with some Military Officers that included two State Alchemists. The Military was having a hard time trying to capture or kill the syndicate group as both sides were taking casualties, but then something snapped in Von's headand and he turned on the syndicate. He felt that by doing so he could be freed of the syndicate and start a new life. Being that Von was the nephew of their leader Victor, the syndicate never expected this. Because of this the Military were able to win the battle and captured all the members of the syndicate that were there which was a third of that entire syndicate organization. <o:p></o:p>

Because of Von's assistance to the military he was given two choices, either go to prison or join the military. Reluctantly Von chose to join the military but at the time with plans to eventually leave after he served some time to make up for his crimes. For the first few months he was under surveillance as he was not really trusted yet, but when he helped to capture his own uncle they finally accepted him as one of their own though to this day there are still a few who don't trust him. <o:p></o:p>

Relations:
Extra Info: Unknown to most including Von himself, he is not really a human but not a Homunculus either. In truth he is a clone of his uncle Victor who had planned to transport his own soul into on Von's body on Von's twentieth birthday; but as you see that never happened.

Hey! I've finally got my CS together, so without further ado, here it is:(This is an OC, by the way)

Kylar Storm
Appearance:
B1KP3rV7x0QQl8LhHynL94Vs9y0jNJPsGdunGifMtiXo2uxWLHeFE-dnpdf3tH5v8O9vi_d6-37WOGZoZ-vGAaGExIqapvhuGrX0h2AKwIEgTGnIfw

Personality: Kylar is a rather proud loner, with a problem for authority.
Weapons: Kylar typically uses a large, black sword, which he calls Retribution. On one side, it is inscribed with the word mercy, but this sometimes changes to saying Justice. He also uses a Colt M1911 pistol, as well as 2 katanas that he sometimes wields in either hand.
Special Powers: At a young age, Kylar started training with both the blade and alchemy. Kylar learned that he was no normal man when he realized that when he walked into the shadows, no one could see him. He is also much faster than a normal human.
Biography: Young Kylar Storm was born to the streets. Kylar was abandoned as a young child on the streets of Central, and forced to steal to survive. He found a cave near the outskirts to live in, and taught himself to read.
In more recent years, Kylar has become a state alchemist. He uses a rare form of alchemy where he uses the air itself as a weapon.

Mylar stern hey? Good set of books. Should I worry about a ditzy blunt or an acaeleus?

Name: Hazan Q. (Quincy) Kimblee

Title: Air Alchemist

Sex: Female

Appearance: Hazan is 5'8" with waist length black hair kept in a side ponytail and has blue eyes. Her skin is pale, like her father's, and she wears a black suit and fedora as well. Her teeth are sharpended into points and she has transmutation circle scars in her hands and feet.

Personality: Hazan is vindictive and is usually sadistic and sarcastic in nature. She enjoys toying with others and is a skilled tactician from her years in service. Naturally, Hazan is very secretive and untrusting. Under this abrasive exterior however, Hazan is quite kind and seeks affection due to her past.

Alchemy: The type of alchemy Hazan uses is Air Alchemy. With this alchemy, she can manipulate air molecules in various ways such as increasing air pressures or pushing molecules under her feet so she can fly. She also knows a touch of her father's alchemy, but she has no scars for that.

Weapon(s): Hazan typically keeps four throwing knives as well as a gun on her person at all times. Other than that, she also keeps her old State Alchemist watch to use for purchases and easy access to any sort of information or property she may desire. In her waistband, she also keeps a family dagger.

Biography: Hazan's mother died during childbirth, leaving Solf to care for her by himself. He was always Hazan's role model from day one. After her father's arrest at the end of the Ishvallan Civil War, Hazan was left as an orphan. All she had to remember her family by was his book on alchemy. Ever since that day, she swore to get revenge on the ones who took her father away from her.

Extra: In order to defeat her targets, Hazan had to learn about them so she joined their ranks. As a State Alchemist, Hazan was a brigadier general. Three years into her service, she mysteriously vanished into thin air. There is a high reward for her safe return to Amestris. However, no one has ever returned with her.

Okay, I haven't been on in forever, so I guess for those that posted OC forms, You're all accepted. Man I just hope everyone posts still.

Name: Kahleel Lee Mustang

Title: Light Alchemist

Appearance: Anime-Guys-male-anime-characters-17560385-1280-720.jpg only 6'0 and has blue eyes, and a five o clock shadow. He has scars all over his body from fights and accidents. He has four earrings, and multiple tattoos.

Personality: Kahleel is snarky and sarcastic, quite a bit rude and a little manipulative. Many would see him as a bad person, but he is one of the best healers out there. He does have his kind moments. He acts the way he does for personal reasons. Many call him a medical genius but others call him a jerk. He's not a very charismatic man on the outside but deep down he is a good person. he finds flaws in everyone, and willfully points them out. He's blunt, rude, and very dis likable.

Alchemy: He can heal just about any wound and manipulate anything that has light to it. It was not Roy's alchemy he learned this from, not many people know how he found it.

Weapon(s): He doesn't really use them

Biography: Kahleel grew up on the streets, alone. His mother was too drunk to care for him and his father didn't even know Kahleel even existed. From the age seven to the age fifteen, he was alone. He proved himself in the alchemy exam and won his title, The light Alchemist, however, not very many people like him.
Extra: Uh, no not really

Accepted, and I love your avatar!