FMA RP 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane who had braced himself last minute against the sudden wild gust against them says "W..woah..Where'd that come from all of a sudden?.."

Cecilia shoved her hands in her pockets and started to briskly walk to a nearby food place. She passed a few people along the way, but got there in good time. She slipped in and sat herself. She ordered, then waited. She pulled out her notepad and started drawing alchemy circles, taking table salt and condiments, turning them into things. She rested her head in her arms.
"Oh... what am I to do?" She huffed.

Nichole looked around and said"I-I don't know." Rubbing her chin and had rooted herself in place to keep from getting blown away.

Shane brushed himself off a bit. He then looks around for a minute to see if he could locate the source behind the out of nowhere gust. Shane doesn't see anyone except Nichole and himself though, and then of course the other girl he saw earlier who still in located far off in the other direction at the same location point she was at before when he first saw her.

Status
Not open for further replies.