FMA Roleplay IC Thread

Shane "Investigating what? I mean if you know something different..because what I think happened, a thought I'm dreading to hear the conformation of,..because the way it sounds..but if it is indeed true, I hear my father Roy's definitely been really upset about the matter for the past three years..But anyway the last thing I heard about the situation Hughes was in before he and I lost contact with eachother completely, and it was recently I heard some more details about it, even though the situation itself happened 3 years ago, but it was that Hughes had left his assistant Sheska in charge of things at his office when he left one night, I guess after finding out something he shouldn't have, it was something about the military's top higher ups is all I know, but I don't really know all the details of it, but Hughes told Sheska to put things back the way she found them and then to go straight home and to not come back there, and she did come back but anyway, so yeah after Hughes left and in a panicked state of mind at that when he left the office, well Meas went to a payphone outside headquarters, he tried to call my father to inform him of what he found, but someone cornered Hughes before my father could get on the phone, and then Hughes hung up after my father got on it, apparently having been told to, and then..well..he just never came back after that..And Sheska runs the office now.." Shane then points to the end of the hall and says "As for where the office is if you still want to know..It's down there..the last door on the right at the end of the hallway.."

Last edited:
Ri lifts a small hoodie over her head her dark blue hair falling onto her shoulders under the hood and her light blue eyes shining under the darkness of the small black hood. She was wearing a dress that went a bit above her knees but was very flexible and easy to move in, today she was heading over to the capitol after being a state alchemist for about a month. She barely showed her face there and never took down her hood unless she was talking to a friend which she didnt have any so she basically never took it off. The capitol am I supposed to be happy? Proud? I will never be proud about what I did to my family.... She looked down at her hands which had bandages over them and touched her back felling the folded wings. She sighs and opens a moving trains door as she hears shouts behind her "What are you doing! Shut the door! Your gonna die!" She knew she wouldnt die but she thought it would be fun. She jumped out and grabbed onto the side climbing up to the roof as horrified screams escaped the train cart. "Ahhh" She sat in the roof of the train feeling the gushes of wind halting her breathing "Peace and quiet Well kinda" She laughs at her own remark and lays on the train unfolding her mechanical wings using them to keep herself anchored while she looked at the clouds.

Celore ran into the wilderness, quickly leaving the capital, and Bradleys Alchemists, far behind. As he got to the forest line, he slowed his pace, knowing that none of those annoying alchemists were after him so far. Right now, he could sit for a little bit and relax before he continued running. "So..you exhausted yet?" He whirled around to find Lust standing there with a smile on her face. Of course she would know where to find him...she practically attached to his hip since he joined the military. Why he never figured out.

"Did you bring Bradleys hounds to take me down Lust?" She smirked as she shook her head. "Bradley is powerful, but he's not invincible." "Neither am I...yet you come here, alone, and hope to do what? Ally with me? Take me down yourself? Talk me into going back?" She took a step closer. "I want to be where you are...that's where the excitement is. I'll be your ally..." She curled up to him and wrapped around him. "..maybe more if you let me."
He had no interest in fantasizing about Lust. Perhaps that's where his allure was...his refusal to bend to her charm. "We better keep moving. I hope you brought a ship or something." She pointed to further along the treeline. "Follow me."

"I can see why Roy would be upset. Maes could never stop talking about him so I assumed they were great friends... but I ran before I could ever meet Mustang." Azelia had horrible trust issues back then, it had gotten better or else she wouldn't be talking to Shane. "As for investigating... It's more of a long story and I'm hoping it's not someone that had followed me awhile back that came after him." With the notion that Hughes had gone missing she opened the bagged lunch to see what was really inside. In there was a note that had made her chuckle a little. "Sent you an extra helping hand... You'll remember her case, signed Gracia... Well I don't know if I can find him, but I'm guessing this note is for someone thats looking into his disappearance." As of Azelia was hoping that she wasn't heading into deep waters and this time with the military. "I was really hoping it would be an easy day."

When the train stops Ri removes the anchoring wings and folds them up jumping off the train onto the small pathway, she notices a few peoples mouths open in gawk from the train cart she had jumped out of. She gives a slight smirk under her hood and continues to walk down streets heading to the capitol building where she has to go to get her next mission though she would probably stay in town for a week or so in the nearest hotel. She didnt like the thought of bradley and didnt trust him he just seemed misplaced to her but, she still had to do research to prove her point. She stood outside the capitol building unaware she was thinking very deeply and did not notice she was even there. With a single push the girl opened the door and stepped inside the building looking around and exploring.