FMA (Fullmetal Alchemist) Roleplay Idea: OOC

I'm in the tavern about to head to King Bradleys meeting room to get my next assignment...(and possibly my forced resignation) :P

Out in the Nameless village where Shane is. About to head over to central c:

Hello I will join this Cool rp because one I love FMA and two I already have a characher muhahaha never made the bio for the pic yet so hay i can do it here!!

name: Unknown
code name: Unknown
item for power and alcemy: UNKNOW has the ablitly to copy someoes alchemy but she needs to see it before hand. her left eye has the alchemy sign no one knows why its there and who put it there
history/past: WBRPED
dislikes: people that piss her off people that talk to her and dont leave room for her to talk back she also dislikes people.

Alright. Your character is accepted.^^ Welcome.^^

Description: 5'4 red hair briaded. automail left arm. scars on her back. blue eyes. tom boyish looks.

Name:kitara hughes Age:23 Alchemy Type: ice
Background:

kitara was born found in ishval by bradley. with his eye he saw she held powerful alchemic power. Bradley instructed his men to take Kitara to Cental orphange and leave her. At the time she was a mere child. At the age of nine she was adopted by Maes Hughes and began learning about the military. She learned how to throw knives from Maes and when it came time she took the alchemy exam and passed.

After the death of her father, she tried to bring him back, being stopped by Mustang but not before losing her left arm. She now leads the K-9unit of the investigations department

(This is not her whole history but immobile)

Cool^^ Your character is accepted. The link to the ic thread is on the first page in the first post of this thread. Welcome to the RP.

Description: A tall, lanky brown haired man with brown eyes. He commonly wears a set of sound muffling headphones around his neck, a black t-shirt, long green jacket, and denim pants. If it wasn't for how tall he was, he'd be nearly impossible to pick out of a crowd.

His transmutation circles are on the bottoms of his shoes and tattooed onto the tips of his fingers.
Name: Erik Carter
Codename: The Fury Alchemist
Alchemy Type: Sonics and vibrations, powered by anger, the more vindictive the better.
Background: Erik Carter has exactly zero famous relatives and important contacts. He's never done human transmutation, never dealt with a homunculus, doesn't have the advantage of the perfect brand of alchemy.

All he has is a chip on his shoulder and the absolute determination to prove himself that comes with it.

So far, that determination and anger at people who get an unearned break has driven him to the rank of a State Alchemist that has some notoriety now…

But whispers have begun, wondering if he'll burn out.

Thought I'd throw my rage-filled hat in XD

Character Accepted. ^^ Welcome to the RP.

I will fix my character!! NOW THAT I HAVE A COMPUTER!

1437697-bigthumbnail.jpg

name: Unknown
code name: Unknown
item for power and alchemy: UNKNOWN has the ability to copy someones alchemy but she needs to see it before hand. her left eye has the alchemy sign no one knows why its there and who put it there. she also has a tattoo on her side of her left eye and her left arm.
history/past: WBRPED
dislikes: people that piss her off people that talk to her and don't leave room for her to talk back, she also dislikes people.

Tattoo!:
anime-girls-artwork-16_large_4972790_lrg.jpg

Would love to join :D
Description:
OOC.jpg
OOC.jpgRobotic arm and wings custom made by her she can control them using alchemy
Name: Ri
Codename: Flying destruction (Kinda ironic since her wings cant lift her off the ground)
Alchemy Type: Fire and destruction (plus controlling her wings)
Background: When she was a smaller child she tried to use human transmutation to bring back her little sister she lost an arm and an eye doing so. She is highly skilled at alchemy and fighting uses daggers as well. She grew up in a small village that was hardly known and had been studying alchemy at a small library for about a year she would make small stars for people and on one occasion fix things. Her sister would study along with her but died of a fatal disease at the age of 4 soon after that ri began to try to transmute to get ready for human transmutation. After preforming the human transmutation she had lost everything until she became a dog of the military. She still has nightmares about what she saw and what she saw as the "Truth" Which led her t be able to transmute with no circle. She discovered destruction and fire alchemy when she lost her sister.

To Riu Daughter:

To Cry: