FMA Beyond Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...I thought I was playing Envy................

Note: I only just got back from unexpectedly having to go somewhere, so I haven't been able to post.

Note: I only just got back from unexpectedly having to go somewhere, so I haven't been able to post.

Hmm, yeah.. Now that you mention it, you're right. You did say you wanted to play Envy.

Hmm, that would be interesting to see. I know that Wrath does not like how Lust keeps on killing and leaving a trail of bodies. The Homunculus are suppose to be "hidden" and work from the "shadows". Wrath is a strict follower of Father and his rules, so if anyone in his kind goes against Father, he will put them in their place, but then again it depends. I was searching for a fitting name for my character and was reminded about the name Noah, from D Gray Man. So I basically took the name after thinking about DGM, plus the name fits perfectly with the picture I chose. Noah is very similar to Bradley from FMAB. Since he is also a blademaster. However, I do wonder if Envy would hate Wrath, but I know that Wrath does not hate any of his siblings, unless a reason occurs in the future.
Funny we had the same idea to use characters from D. Gray Man lol. Mine was a pic and urs was the name.

Oh oops im sorry, I didnt see that and it wasnt up on the first post so I assumed it was empty. I can switch him to greed

Yup, greed wouldn't be so bad either :D

Not much different than Envy in my opinion lol. I'll reconfigure some of my CS. Maybe I will use Allen <_<

Thank you. Besides, Greed is a little more BA anyway

I am so looking forward to playing Wrath. His appearance is spot on with his name. Though I need to get flaws for him. Get the CS done.

I should probs make a CS *Cracks Fingers* All Right let's do this

@Nocturne997: Np Envy is all yours =)

@Akashi: Ya he seems pretty awesome, curious of his flaws tho

Finished editing Greed's CS, you should check it out

Yup, Allen Walker. Looks good, the CS. So we have Pride, Wrath, Lust, Envy and Greed as the bad guys. Well that sounds about the right amount of a group of antagonists, give or take.

The flaws for my character, yeah. I am trying to think of them. xD

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Yup, Allen Walker. Looks good, the CS. So we have Pride, Wrath, Lust, Envy and Greed as the bad guys. Well that sounds about the right amount of a group of antagonists, give or take.

The flaws for my character, yeah. I am trying to think of them. xD
Well peace and humility I believe are Wrath's counterparts.

Thanks, ya I think it fit Greed better. Yup only Homunculus left is Gluttony I believe

Well peace and humility I believe are Wrath's counterparts.

Thanks, ya I think it fit Greed better. Yup only Homunculus left is Gluttony I believe

Gluttony and Sloth. Anyhow, I know, Peace and humility is his weakness, but thats kinda obvious, but I may as well add it.

Gluttony and Sloth. Anyhow, I know, Peace and humility is his weakness, but thats kinda obvious, but I may as well add it.
Eh I put charity in mine for Greed lol, you can also put a weakness to an affinity. Like water or fire.

Ah forgot about sloth

Yeah we'll have to see. Anyhow. I'm done with weaknesses for now. The rest will be revealed in the RP. So my CS is done.

Or you could put physical deficiencies. Unless of course the antithesis of the homunculus' sin actually harms or repels them somehow.

Name: Candy Walker, Gluttony
Appearance:
721446-bigthumbnail.jpg

Perks: Candy's ability is Archive. It stores the information she takes in, analyzes it, and allows her to recall and apply it to degrees varying upon her level of analysis, providing her physical capability to do it. For example, no amount of understanding of alchemy can allow her to use it and if she for some reason tried to imitate Wrath's sword skills, she could only apply it as well as her body will allow. The more she studies something and understands it on a deeper level, the better her application. As a homunculus, she sports the usual regeneration and the standard above average human physical capabilities. She also has a superb reaction time and a much larger than normal base of knowledge, balanced across the board.
Flaws: Candy has major issues with doing anything halfway. If she starts it, she is almost entirely obligated to see it to completion. For lack of a better term, she is more theory, less application as she does everything and can't specialize well because of that, leaving her as a theory strong jack of all trades. Aside her reaction time, her physical attributes are also untrained and thus below the standard of most homunculi even though they are good compared toa human. This also leaves her without the usual destructive force befitting a homunculus.
Personality: Candy is an abnormal kind of gluttony. Instead of being a glutton for food, rather, she is a glutton for knowledge and is obsessive with reading. Short of trying to take her books away, she is a rather docile homunculus by comparison to the others and does not exhibit the destructive tendencies so much as a pursuit for knowledge. This leads to a certain amount of interaction with the alchemists, not all of it unfriendly. If being not threatening can get her access to their libraries, she'll do it. If taking some heads off is what will get her what she wants, she'll do it. Her reading also extends to some degree of pleasure reading which she also counts as knowledge. The results include a lot of abnormal actions for a homunculus including dressing up, doing things to mimic stuff in her books, and a general curiosity.
BG story: Candy is the youngest homunculus next to Lust but wasted no time in doing exactly what Gluttony does, devour things. It just so happened that she devours knowledge, not food or physical objects. Being relatively antisocial with her siblings who did not share her passion for consuming knowledge, she talked with them only when necessary and usually reads while talking. Becoming a wellspring of knowledge (including lots of useless knowledge), she was of great use to them but their relationship was always more professional than anything else, not about to join Wrath's slaughter trips or anything of the like unless it involved taking over a library.
Personal items: A varying pleasure reading book is always on hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Hmm. Honestly. I would rather just explore and discover weaknesses as we proceed in the RP. Since Noah is basically another Bradley and favors swords over anything. He is basically a swordsman, with close combat next to it. But obviously, in the end he is different than Bradley. It's like, similar but at the same time he is not.

Anyhow, what do we need to get this RP started? Does anyone have any ideas on what people needs to be targeted etc? I mean. I am excited to get my character into play!.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
How about the Raziyans? (From/born Raziya)

I totally hope there is still room for another Homunculus. I would love to play a male Lust.

At least my take on this is more casual so the balancing factors can mostly be trusted to us to play as responsible children and not wreck too hard. So its fine to "discover" as much as I don't like it, especially when it isn't happening across the board (with a mound of mostly physical strengthsto be accompanied by vaguer, less applicable weaknesses. I prefer things across the board so if I were to leave a certain type of weakness out, I'd consequently leave out the corresponding kinds of strengths and vice versa, not stock up a list of one kind of strength and set that against a different kind of weakness.) but as I said, not dealing with it.

For the people to be targeted, I think we should do something a little off from a direct brotherhood redux and rehash. How about the friend from the flask being purposely created by a sect from the weakest of the main governments to try to gain an edge in a high tension situation with the others? That would make them a national secret even within the government but instead of them doing as intended, they can take over as homunculus do. It'd create that inside out feel while being different in the sense that the main country would be looking at it from the outside in. It is a growing problem but hard to deal with because it could cause political upheaval even after they won due to the shift in power balance.

if you read through the pages, the homunculus left is Sloth.

Name: Zed Vienna "Envy"
Appearance: Anime Guy.jpg
Perks: Hands can turn into weapons of choice, usually scythes. Superhuman regenerative ability and physical capabilities. Able to cool body temperature to 10 below, Freezing blood and skin hard.
Flaws: If damage is fire-based, cannot regenerate until charred skin is removed. Not very loyal.
Personality: Zed isn't one to do things in a group. Not because he isn't willing, but because he cannot be counted on to stay on the same side. He is prone to switching sides on a whim. Though, give him enough incentive to stay, and he will. He tends to do as he pleases, though if something calls for action, he will gladly oblige. He has a strange fetish for blood. Drinking it and quite literally bathing in it after a major battle, using the blood of the dead.

BG story: One of the older Homunculi, Envy stands as the third one created, just after Wrath. He has some respect for Pride and Wrath, as they are his elders. But he almost disregards the younger Homunculi, not actively dissing them, but simply not paying any attention to them. He tends to make father mad, as he has left his service, and re-entered it multiple times.
Personal items: A vial of blood he keeps in his pocket. It's empty, he's saving it for the person he thinks will satisfy his Envy to be on the strongest side. When he finds them, he'll ask for the blood...or take it.. either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.