Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished my CS, hope its ok =)

@Akashi: Stalker! Lol he does play a villian well

Reactions: Akashi
Name: William Cambell

Appearance:
hijikata-toshirou-anime-guys_99093.jpg
Perks: An exceptional Alchemist, Knows a tiny bit of Alkahestry, Trained observer , Vast knowledge of Alchemy.
Flaws: Terrible with communication, Physically out of shape, Can't speak, irrational, Smokes (Bad stamina)

Personality: William is a very perceptive and focused man. Years ago he had lost his ability to speak, forcing him to sit back and watch things go by throughout his life. Needless to say, he's an excellent listener and is very understanding. William takes an avid interest the art if Alchemy and has spent most of his life dedicating his time to. William often likes to relax on his spare time, enjoying a nice cigarette or just thinking about things usually puts his anxieties, whatever they may be, at rest. William can be energetic, but most days it's the opposite.

BG story: Ever since William was a boy his interest in Alchemy always lead him into trouble. Practising the art whenever he saw fit, and usually having little to no regard for the consequences. By the age of 14 William thought he knew everything there was to know about alchemy and decided to learn alkahestry, thinking they were along the same lines. He mustered up some money and took a long and unforgettable trip to Xing, where he went to tons of different libraries cross referencing everything he read. It was to his misfortune when he accidentally stumbled upon a sacred families secret. Descendants of the aforementioned family abducted him off the street a few days later and preformed unauthorized and unprofessional surgery on him. During the abduction they removed his vocal cords, this was a symbolic way of saying 'don't speak a word of the family's secret'. Luckily for William, doctors at the nearest hospital used alkahestry and medical sciences to save his life, and prevent him from bleeding out. The doctors told William that he would probably never speak again. William had to find an alternative way to communicate with people, he started to use a small, clipboard sized chalkboard to write out what he wants to say.

Area of focus: Liquefaction - William uses alchemy to create quicksand using the ground. William must preform a chain like reaction to create this quicksand. First, he uses his alchemy to deconstruct the earth in a targeted area and destroy it into millions of pieces of sand. William then uses his alchemy to saturate the sand with water that is extracted from the earth below the sand. The third step in his form of alchemy is to manipulate the quicksand to do whatever he wants. William was the first person to create and use this type of alchemy, He preforms his alchemy by drawing a transmutation circle on small chalkboard that he carries around, this chalkboard is the same one he uses to communicate with.

Personal items:
-Small chalkboard (Used to perform Alchemy and to communicate)
-Pack of cigarettes
- few pieces of chalk
-Pain killers (For his throat)

Reactions: Saint Anne
Honestly, I had hoped for a small group-- but I would love to have some good villains join in! So yes, you are welcome to join and make a CS, but I will ask that we try not to get too crazy.

Should someone get left behind and get annoyed with the rp, I'll ask that you let me know and we might branch it off into two. For now though, you are all welcome to join.

HOWEVER!!!!

We need to discuss our nation! As you see in the first post, we need to identify a target group of people, as well as name our nation.

Any ideas, folks? ^_^

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I can help there. I love making rp worlds.

What do you mean by target group of people?

I would assume it means which central nation would be made akin to Amestris, then Ishbal.

So you can only one one character, yes?

Ok, so factoring in the style of naming the FMA world has... Okay... and...
If our nation needs a name. I would say Aradin, just an idea though. I'm the human equivalent of a random name gen. Some are good, some are crap. That cod also be used for the other nation, in which case the peple would be called... Aradinians I guess?

I guess I didn't explain my idea very well. Sorry. ^_^;

Our RP will be taking place in one of the unnamed countries on the island continent to the south of Amestris. We will need to name them, figure out what sort of major land marks might be there ect. Keep in mind, our RP starts in the midst of a major civil war, and we will need to identify a group of people-- similar to how the Ishbalans were targeted-- to be the target of this war.

fma map.jpg

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I have a few name suggestions. Prester, Blixus, Aghaldom, Mnemia.

I am also wondering, as stated in a post above, that you can only make one character?

Reactions: Saint Anne
I have a few name suggestions. Prester, Blixus, Aghaldom, Mnemia.

I am also wondering, as stated in a post above, that you can only make one character?
You can play more than one character if you like, but make sure you make all the bios. As I said, characters are able to die in this RP, to be prepared.

Canon fma is set in an industrial revolution type time with a tilt towards science due to the presence of alchemy. Tacking on a couple hundred years would have resulted in a large tilt towards the scientific fields but you could also say that as technology increases, the gap between the normal man and alchemy decreases, leading to a more niche and specialized field due to the vast amount of knowledge and practice needed for alchemy. It is powerful but not efficient to learn in general. When a system is ruled by money, there's a lot of margin for moral standings to be thrown out the window. The degeneration of the state alchemist system also does away with the laws that came with it.

I think we have enough heroes and villains now, don't you think?

Yes, I do. We will no longer be accepting applications for people to join the RP.

Phew, glad I was able to squeeze in last second.

Me 3! Lol
As for names, heres some I'd like to throw in. Kokutan (Ebony in Japanese), Halivar, Rageous, Raziya (Intelligent in Egyptian).

I like the name Aradin for the island country south to Amestris, and for the target of the civil war the name could be one of the suggestions Bolour Kardia made, Halivar.
A raging civil war between the Halivarian people and the Aradinian Military, sounds pretty good to me...

Mnemia, Halivar and Raziya all sound good to me. There are three nations currently unnamed on the map, so I will plug them in and re-upload the file.

You guys are really good at coming up with names. X3

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
I like coming up with names hehe =) I'm glad to be of help, This should be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.