Flying Creatures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst flying creature ever:

time-flies.jpg
Talk about time being up in the air!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
AGH. IF ONLY THIS WERE A FANTASY CREATURE AND NOT A REAL THING....

blog+post+394d.jpg

Damn butterflies. They need to be fantasy. Not real. >:0

AGH. IF ONLY THIS WERE A FANTASY CREATURE AND NOT A REAL THING....

blog+post+394d.jpg

Damn butterflies. They need to be fantasy. Not real. >:0
You win.

• Thank You
dimwitted_manticore_by_ekoputeh.jpg

manticores mother fucker (๑و•̀ω•́)و

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I would have to say Nappa. :P

Fucking. Eagles.

eastern-imperial-eagle.jpg

Just look at that cocky motherfucker. I know they're not technically fantasy creatures, but holy fuck are they badass in mythology regardless. In Serbian mythology, eagles would defend against and even slay weather-controlling demons and dragons. That's right. Eagles make dragons their bitch.

But what truly makes the eagle such a badass is how prominently it's featured in mythologies throughout the entire world. We have Garuda, a golden eagle that is the king of birds that hates the evil naga (very powerful and prominent race of mostly evil snake people) so bad he and his kind decided to dine exclusively on snakes. We have the rukh (more commonly known as the roc) which is essentially a very big eagle, but that bad boy could carry fucking elephants or entire ships. Long distance. And eagles are known to be the carriers of more than just that; they are the mounts of gods, fucking eagles retrieved Zeus' lightning bolts. You? Me? We ain't touching that force of nature. Eagles? They don't give a shit. That's their fucking routine.

Eagles. Baddest motherfuckers. Period.

Last edited:
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.