Fly me away

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked up at him understanding his point but confused as what to do, for she new nothing of having fun between two people. A night breeze rolled in and blew a few locks of Rosa's hair into her face blinding her for a minute and she let out a frustrated groan. Sometimes she hated her hair. She tried her best to get it all out of her face but only grew frustrated and giggled at her own silliness. He must have thought her very silly she thought though he was very good at hiding his emotions. The helmet did help though. all she could see were those very soft lips and that perfect smile he flashed her every now and then.

She pouted up at him hoping he would help her get these locks of hairs out of her face and eye that she couldn't seem to get herself. "Help me." she said in the cutest voice she ever used not realizing she had done it. She was so emotionally tired that she didn't have the energy to fight anything at this point.

The rider saw the problem, but with his hands encased in his armour, he could do little lest he wished to poke Rosa's face horribly. With a sigh, he simply looked at her and spoke softly. "Rosa..? Could you, remove my gauntlets? I can help you out, and these aren't the easiest to get off on my own." He looked to the side, a subtle blush appearing below his eyes as he extended his hands out, wishing for Rosa to pull them off. "There's a small latch on the outer side of each one, so just unlatch that, and they'll slide off.

His fingers were almost a dead giveaway to his true gender, but he hoped the princess wouldn't notice, or at least, wouldn't comment on it. He hoped like hell, within his frail mind.

Rosa held in a giggle thinking Ricard was slightly cute in a way and undid the latches like he asked her too and slid off the gloves trying to blink away the hair that was tangled into her eye lashes bothering her tremendously. With all her blinking she couldn't see his hands very well but noticed they looked like they were soft to the touch. She didn't think much on this though, for perhaps he just washed them more often then not. She heard of many princes who had smooth hands.

"It must be hard being a knight, always dressed in armor." It wasn't a probing question just a joke on his behalf as she giggled holding his gauntlets like they were now her treasures. She knew it was odd to be happy with this simple fact but she couldn't help it. Maybe she still had a bit of child inside her, which would be expected since her childhood was all but ripped away from her. "I dont think I could handle it, but perhaps that is why you are the knight and not I." She giggled again

"It's easy when it's all you've been doing. Boring, but easy." With a chuckle of his own, which honestly sounded a little feminine, he placed his gauntlets with his mouthpiece, before tending to the help he was to give. Both of his hands slid across the other's cheeks, firmly enough to pick up all the hair which blew in her face, and while he did this, the feeling of his hands were beyond any softness given by fabric. They were almost heavenly, if one wished to think deeply into it.

Once he had gotten all the hair, his fingers sliding slowly, he moved it all behind the princess's ear, only to gather up all of her hair, in his hands. "Rosa, do you mind if I braided it? It would help it from blowing in your face, and I seem to lack any form of restricting device which will hold it in place, so perhaps you have a band of some sort?" The rider soon stood up somewhat, as he allowed the other to turn as much as she needed to so that he could properly braid the hair within his hands. He noticed how smooth it really was, the strands covering his hands.

His torso was almost touching Rosa's back.

Rosa closed her eyes enjoying the softness of his hands on her face and she blushed softly nodding and turned untied the small ribbon she had around her wrist. It too was something her brother had given her but she tried not to think about that as she felt his hands in her hair. "No ones ever done this for me before.." She was nervous if he would be any good at braiding hair but happy that she got to share this moment with someone. there were few things she wished for, companionship being on the top of that list, and to do things like this with someone.

She could feel how close he was and blushed deeper as her heart raced, she didn't know how to behave, but she knew these feelings she was having were not feelings she should be have towards any one other than her future husband. And without any hesitation she opened her mouth to speak something that had weighed on her mind since the announced engagement. "Have you ever met Wilford III..." She was terrified to meet him, she knew many things about him, but had never seen him in person. She was scared to become his wife.

The rider soon began braiding Rosa's hair, each motion was skilled and calculated in a way; though once he was done, it seemed a little skewed to the left side. This didn't do much to the overall look, as Ricard tied up the end with the ribbon, being especially careful not to break the fabric. "It's a pleasure, I assure you, milady." He smiled, before seating himself down again, in front of the other.

"Wilford the Third... I can't say I have. Would you like me to see what I can find out about him? I mean... If it is what you wish me to do, I cannot refuse royalty and their requests, after all." He nodded, placing his hands in his lap. While he wished to touch the princess's hands once more, he didn't feel it appropriate, at least without his gauntlets on. In short, Ricard believed himself to be dirty considering he acted like he was a man.

Rosa shook her head. "I know anything I hear about him will only disgust me further." She smiled a solemn smile. To keep her mind off of anything too depressing she looked at Ricard. "Is Temperance, your dragon, friendly?" She doubted it would be wise to ask to see it, but she was still fascinated with the subject. After all her kingdom was famous for their dragon rider and the beast it self. "I've heard a few stories of the two of you, you must be very proud of him." She smiled and relaxed her shoulder against the rock holding the braid he had done for her actually liking it very much.

[Sorry for the short reply, my keyboard is messed up so its hard to type a lot on it :( ]

Ricard smiled somewhat, as he gazed toward the other before his hands gently neared Rosa's, as is yearning beyond his control for them to touch. "I'll be sure to simply observe anything major, then, I wouldn't want to put you through grief." He nodded, a soft sigh escaping his lips before he perked up at the mention of his dragon.

"Ah! Tempy... He's my first man. Yes, I'm very proud of him, the way he keeps himself committed is phenomenal." The rider blushed lightly, before his hands gently grazed over the princess's, a soft touch if any.

Rosa blushed as his soft hand touched hers, she reached it out with the same yearning he had but embarrassed to show it. She wanted to hold it, but was unsure if right out grabbing his hand would be proper. His hands were more feminine then she thought they might be but she like them all the same for something told her this did not happen often, if ever. She smiled up at him. "I'd like to see him." She looked up at the night sky. "Maybe with everyone asleep it will be possible?" She was hoping to not get Ricard in trouble but she dearly wanted to get out of familiar places, she hoped that he would be able to lead the way to her freedom, if only for tonight.

"Temperance is asleep, milady, and I dare say he'd burn us alive if we woke him at this hour. I'm sorry." Ricard sighed, while their hands touched softly and slowly. The gentleness of their touch was so subtle, enough to cause the rider to close his eyes; even though they were covered by his helm. He wondered when, and if, he'd be able to show his true form to the princess, but alas all he could do is pray she asked him to remove his armour.

"I don't mind staying here, no one can see us and the patrols have been slackened due to urgent matters regarding your brother's death." The rider spoke softly, before one of his hands gently touched the braid he had made before, marvelling in it's beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.