Fly high, Guardian Angels. (Military/fantasy RP)

88 Fingers Edward

A monster? No, my dear, I'm a demon
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
on most of the day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Scifi, Modern, Fantasy, Magical (think Legend of Korra or Legend of Zelda BOTW.)
"the only people who call for war are those who have never experienced it" -uknown.

"I would never wish war in my worst enemy. However, the spoils that it brings? Hell, I'd give that to the devil himself if it meant the end..." -Me, just now.

Our story takes place in the year 2030 following a massive global war that has almost brought about end of the world numerous times.

Earth, third planet of the Solar System. This once thriving planet was brought to it's knees by the evil scientist Zoness's (Zone-ess) attempts to create a new breed of weapon. A bio weapon, one that could think and live on it's own without the need of a pilot, but also repair and maintain itself like a human could.

Years passed, and the war raged on. General Richards has brought up on a number of rookie and veteran pilots, commanders, and captains in order to win the war once and for all. The issue? Zoness had done the same, preparing his own forces in order to finally take out the North Aldmerian United forces once and for all.

Just something fun I wanted to RP with a group. I imagine it would be like one side vs the other. We can discuss more details if this gains interest :)

im interested!

im interested!
Hey great! This was a collaboration attempt, so was there anything you wanted to add to the story if this became a reality?

Interested. You're going for a more "Aces High" plot theme, yeah?

Interested. You're going for a more "Aces High" plot theme, yeah?
Something like that, but more..mentally cinematic like ace combat would be as a book

Reactions: Pacificus