1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
ROMANCE
Guys. I need some good fluffy romance. So if that is not what your life is about- I am sorry. Also, this will probably be super dramatic and just overall cute. That is my hope. Okay, that is all.​

In this modern world, most things are very much like our own. Technology is booming, people work hard every day, schooling is popular, and dating is not easy for everyone. But there is one big difference in this universe. Everyone has a predestined soulmate just waiting to be found. When a person goes through puberty, their skin starts to darken into a dark, rich black that fades around the edges. The placement is very important because it signifies where your soulmate will touch you in your first meeting. Most people have it on their fingertips are palms- perhaps a handshake- but some have markings on their faces, shoulders, really anywhere. Once they touch the markings, the color shifts- some into beautiful shades of vivid purples or reds and sometimes the mark simply fades into a neutral tone. It is up to the two individuals to make the relationship work despite being almost perfect strangers. Sometimes, it is impossible to stay with your soulmate. Sometimes, your soulmate dies before you ever get to meet them. In those cases, the black returns almost darker and larger with thick cracks of the color you should have had. Do not give up hope- it is still entirely possible to find another mate destined for your love. You simply have to believe.

• Spicy
  • Love
Reactions: Jessica and Monbon
Well.. this sounds super cool.

• According to Plan
Reactions: BlameableAmish
Pfft you are super cool. <3

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pupperr
How many players are you looking for? Is this like a slice of life with the soul mate spin or is there another plot somewhere in there as well? :) Rules/expectations? I am interested.

Ahem. I am glad you asked. Lemme start with... AHHHHHH

Okay, now that is out of the way. I was thinking this was def a slice of life with a soulmate spin. Well, that was how it was in the beginning. I am def willing to add a bit more to the plot- like an overarching enemy to the soulmates as a whole. A jilted lover who is hell-bent on destroying happy relationships with other people who have found true happiness. But that will be up to my crew and how they feel about that. Rules would be like- no more than 2 characters to start with. No harassment or anything like that (of course Iwaku's rules). I am not much of a dictator on rules but I will require people to write more than one sentence to join. I would prefer at least one paragraph. I expect to find some cute, lovely roleplayers that want to get super fluffy and romantic with meeee.

As for how many people- I would like to have quite a few in all honesty. BUT I am willing to settle a just a handful of characters with 2-3 people participation at first, you know. This is really my first dip into roleplaying on this site so excuse my noobness.

I love both of your ideas but idk if I have time for both. I'm a slow poke. Put my interest in this one for now. °^°

• According to Plan
Reactions: BlameableAmish
I love both of your ideas but idk if I have time for both. I'm a slow poke. Put my interest in this one for now. °^°

You are amazing *-*

• Sweet
Reactions: Monbon
If you are still looking I am definitely interested in this.

Interested!

Never actually done a purely romance RP, but I'm definitely interested to try it out.

You know, I'm not sure about the darkening skin and such, but a fluffy romance with some way to immediately know someone is your soulmate is an interesting concept, I think. Plus, if there's some villain in the back, that could be interesting too, I've never heard of such an idea. I'd definitely be up to try it :D

Also fancy meeting you guys again @TheSly @Jessica2477 , you seem to be in all the interesting ones :P

Ohh I would definitely be interested in this!! If it gets to rolling please let me know! 😁

Interested in this as well (๑• . •๑)