Fluff posts!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Minibit, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What's probably the fluffiest thing you've ever written? Just to clarify:

Fluff: writing with little to no plot or action substance; often more than a little purple-prose-ey, fluffy writing will give you cavities just from reading it it's so sweet. If it's paragraphs detailing how love feels, a page on the beauty of a summer morning, or something else directionless, sweet, and happy as cotton candy, it's probably fluff.

I want to see your fluffy posts! I want to hear your favourite things about writing and reading fluff! I don't want to see any haters on fluff; we know that anything that intentionally has no plot or story direction should probably be cut, but it's a guilty pleasure :P

My roleplays aren't usually very fluffy or light in nature at all, so the fluffiest thing I've written was probably fanfic. 2010 fanfic. I'm not subjecting you to that.

I do enjoy reading a good fluff fic or roleplay every now and again though; it's nice to relax into warm fuzzies for a little bit :P I'm not very good at writing it though; I'm pretty stringent about direction and I frustrate myself if I stop for fluff for very long; it's best left for others to write and me to read :P

2. I used to believe that length = quality, so especially in my early days of RP I would write multi-paragraph posts on Yahoo Chat and PM thinking I was so fucking awesome.

For my own sanity as well as everyone else's, I don't think I will repost that stuff here. >__>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.