1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Fluff posts!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Minibit, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What's probably the fluffiest thing you've ever written? Just to clarify:

Fluff: writing with little to no plot or action substance; often more than a little purple-prose-ey, fluffy writing will give you cavities just from reading it it's so sweet. If it's paragraphs detailing how love feels, a page on the beauty of a summer morning, or something else directionless, sweet, and happy as cotton candy, it's probably fluff.

I want to see your fluffy posts! I want to hear your favourite things about writing and reading fluff! I don't want to see any haters on fluff; we know that anything that intentionally has no plot or story direction should probably be cut, but it's a guilty pleasure :P

My roleplays aren't usually very fluffy or light in nature at all, so the fluffiest thing I've written was probably fanfic. 2010 fanfic. I'm not subjecting you to that.

I do enjoy reading a good fluff fic or roleplay every now and again though; it's nice to relax into warm fuzzies for a little bit :P I'm not very good at writing it though; I'm pretty stringent about direction and I frustrate myself if I stop for fluff for very long; it's best left for others to write and me to read :P

2. I used to believe that length = quality, so especially in my early days of RP I would write multi-paragraph posts on Yahoo Chat and PM thinking I was so fucking awesome.

For my own sanity as well as everyone else's, I don't think I will repost that stuff here. >__>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.