Floyd Mayweather v Manny Pacquiao

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

malina

Original poster
I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this already or maybe I'm blind and I've missed it.
Is anyone else watching this/excited? 8D I know I am! Who do you think will win and in what way Iwaku?

I'll be watching. Been looking forward to it for the longest time. There was a topic on this, but it got buried somewhere under the other topics. I'll be going for Pacquiao however, I have a slight fear that Mayweather will win by a split or controversial decision.

I can't see the fight ending in a knockout unless somebody slips up, but hopefully there will be a few knockdowns involved. I would love to see Mayweather get knocked on his ass.

Damn right I'm pumped! Betting my money on Paquiao, though it may be a close match.

About to start in minutes... as a filipino I'm rooting for Manny to pull it off.

Of course, I'm rooting for Pacquiao. ^^ My father and younger brother just went off to go and watch it, I'll be seeing it on TV. Not as passionate about it as they are, but the excitement is getting to me as well.

Wayweather in split-decision.

Gonna be controversial as fuck.

Holy cow...first round and it's already getting intense.

Wayweather in split-decision.

Gonna be controversial as fuck.
The seer right here.
I had a bad feeling in my gut :(.
Floyd remains undefeated. Pac's interview made me kinda sad.
OH WELL. It wasn't as exciting as I'd hoped (but being hyped up this much makes it hard) but it was a good twelve rounds.

Mayweather won the match, Pacman won the hearts.

Reactions: Poe Dameron
I predicted that Money was gonna take the fight in the previous thread, and I was right.

Maybe if it was five years ago Pacman would have had enough punching power to do something meaningful, but Mayweather controlled that fight from the beginning.

I was dissapointed in Pacman's interview at the very end however. I don't know what point he was trying to make, but if he seriously believes he should have won that fight he is the only person in the world that thinks that way.

In the end Mayweather did what he always does.

And what he does is make money.

Agreed

I wanted a pacman win, but Floyd had that in the bag

I went "bullshit" when Manny said he thought he won

Also, I am totally disappointed by the lack of energy in that fight

It was a strictly point grabbing fight and not the epic duel I wanted

A better and more exciting match was Pacquiao and Bradley 2

Good skill technique and performance back there

And not a snooze fest

Reactions: Temet Nosce
Honestly, Vasyl Lomachenko's fight was more entertaining than the main fight of the night.

That fight was such a let down. There was no energy, and it was kind-of boring. Mayweather did exactly what was needed to beat Pacman, and Pac... let him do it. Which resulted in the boring version of a Rocky fight: the slugger getting out-boxed by a technical fighter from :01, Round 1.

I shold have put $40 on Mayweather by unanimous decision!

i knew i should have bet money! i was going for mayweather.... fuck, atleast i can brag (fell asleep earlier did not watch a wink)

I wanted Pac to win, But may is a defensive, undefeated boxer .-.

I just want someone to knock May down and out. Give him a clean KO.

As you can tell. I do not like Mayweather.

I didn't bother. Everyone was talking about the whole fight being rigged, and now I kind of believe it. All the hype put into it, you know they got every ounce they could squeeze out of everyone.

I didn't bother. Everyone was talking about the whole fight being rigged, and now I kind of believe it. All the hype put into it, you know they got every ounce they could squeeze out of everyone.

If it was rigged, Money Mayweather would have thrown the fight so they could have a huge rematch like Thrilla in Manilla.

The fact is that Mayweather is a defensive genius, and is probably gonna retire undefeated. I don't really know any other fighter besides Pacman that has a serious shot of toppling the Money empire.

Seems Pacman faught with a injured rotor cuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.