FLOWER PETALS불에.

⊱ madnéau.

Original poster
FLOWER PETALS ON FIRE,

안녕~. Call me Madneau, Mad for short. I'm not one for ornamented introductions so let's get right into it. I am an advanced writer with no preference to writing as either gender but with that being said, I do often play males and I would also like the opportunity to play as a female role every now and then. I'm only accepting [ m x f ] and [ f x f ] and [ androgynous ] pairings at the moment. I'm not looking for novella length stories right now despite being very capable of such lengths. I would be delighted to find a partner who is open to our average lengths being around 3 ╱ 6 paragraphs per reply, so we're focusing on plot progression and less on length. I will always supply you with quality replies. Lastly, I'm open to real face claims and anime / cg but I'm leaning towards the latter lately. Still interested? (‾⌣‾)و ̑̑♡

[ 90s japan. manga vibes. romance. slice of life ideas. some fantasy! ] poor small town girl x diety • new employee x married boss • studious / smart x street gangster / delinquent • devil x human • forbidden step siblings • • • • • •

[ forbidden love. betrayal. angst. ] • samurai / ronin x geisha • princess x twin prince's • prince x king's concubine • mafia boss's woman x gang member • soul mates meeting later in life but one is engaged • betrothed princess x thief • royals from two enemy kingdoms • girl x boyfriend's older brother (or just the person she is dating older sibling ) •

[ misc ideas ] • gender bending : 1. girl pretending to be a male at an all male school. 2. girl x girl but this girl is really a man that just is into CROSS DRESSING 3. girl x hooks up with a "boy" at a party but it's really a girl that is masculine! • bestfriends but one of them is in love with the other and doesn't know how to confess • patient x doctor ( could be an asylum story or normal ) • vampire x human • new vampire x vampire that turned them • celebrity x first love that is not famous • professor x student that witness's the professor sleeping with a student late night • blackmailer x blackmailee • client x fake boyfriend / girlfriend for hire • • •

[ sea skin ] at the beach, a particularly strong wave knocks the swimsuit right off of muse a; muse b is the first person to wander near enough for muse a to discreetly ask to borrow their beach towel.

[ hell in your eyes ] muse a is a fallen angel exiled from heaven for falling in love with their human. they wake up outside a club with their memory wiped and the wings ripped from their back. the club run is by muse b, and is actually a sanctuary for other supernatural creatures in need. muse a stays to heal, and gets wrapped in muse b's world—both of them having to deal with the things they're running away from.

[ flowers on fire ] muse a and muse b are orphans who meet by chance on the street. with no one else to look after them, they spend several days fending for one another and gradually becoming friends because of their similar circumstances. when muse a doesn't turn up at their usual meeting point one night, muse b is forced to assume the worst and move on. years later, the unlikely duo meets again; muse a has become a beautiful geisha while muse b has become a fierce samurai. the two instantly remember the connection they once shared and begin to fall in love. unfortunately, muse a captures the attention of an abusive shogun (muse c) who will do anything he can to keep muse a to himself.

* side note : i don't require dark themes in my stories but things can get dark at times. if you're a vanilla writer, please don't message me.

FAMDOMS / MOVIES / ANIME,

안녕~. This is just the fandom portion of my search! Huge cravings will have a attached. OC X CANON OR OC X OC ONLY.

❥ [ THE WALKING DEAD ] i'll play : glen, shane, carl ( older ), most of the women and daryl. you play : negan or glen.
[ DIABOLIK LOVERS ] i'll play : ayato, laito, shu, reiji, azusa, ruki or kou. you play : kanato, ayato, azusa.
[ FRUITS BASKET ]
❥ [ TWILIGHT ] i'll play : edward, carlisle, jasper, alice. you play : jacob, rosalie or jasper.
[ TEEN TITANS ] i'll play : any of these characters. you play : raven or beast boy.
[ AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER ]
❥ [ KAMISAMA KISS ] i'll play : tomoe, nanami, akura, kurama. you play : mizuki or tomoe.
[ GAME OF THRONES ]
❥ [ INUYASHA ] i'll play : sesshomaru, miroku, koga, inuyasha. you play : naraku or inuyasha.
[ SPIRITED AWAY ]
[ OURAN HS ]

Last edited by a moderator: