3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
  7. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
All of them.
upload_2017-12-9_19-32-18.png

There is a country called Florance in this country has a very high population there are three races in this country.

Humans: people like you and me.
Halflings: aka people with animal appendages such as ears, tails, and/or hands. (species are: dogs, cats, wolves, rabbits, and foxes)
Elves: being with pointy ears and the natural ability to speak to animals.

The two most common races are the humans and the Halflings. While the Elves are the most rare. They mainly lives in a city called High City, Since there are less Elves they are held at the highest esteem by other type of citizens.

Despite nothing before 1567 is known Florance has some history.

In 1567 an elf man named Henry Boiselle discovered magic, his finding told him that it was an unrecorded art practiced during the earliest humans, that for unknown reasons vanished until then, he also saw that it required no abilities and anyone could practice it.

At the time of this discovery the country of Florence was divided between three countries each containing one of the three races. Terra was the human nation, Highet was the elf nation, and Besteria was the Halfling nation

In the year 1603 a war between the three countries broke out in the end there was no real winner as all three nations surrendered, they decided then to merge their nations that is when the art of magic spread through out the entire nation.

In the year 1769 a young man by the name of Isaac Hathaway discovered a way to merge technology with magic. Isaac was half way through collage when he was asked by his professor to invent something that could revolutionize the world. Isaac came forward with his invention of magitech in front of his class as they and the teacher were all blown away, in 1772 Isaac was 23 when his magitech was open to the public.

With this Magitech steam powered machines where powered by magic which required less workers finally putting an end to child labor in Florance, it wasn't a matter of time before the rest of the world caught on with magitech

upload_2017-12-8_23-2-42.png

This roleplay takes place in the year 1852. The king and queen hold the highest position of power, and Magitech is now a regular tool that every day citizens use, and magic is also becoming quite popular. Magic shops sell spray potions in perfume bottles that can do your hair and make up, as well as compasses that can lead you to wherever you tell it to go, and stuff like that.
The country is however currently going through some controversy there seems to be a lot of racism in the town with the least diversity, and as mentioned previously elves have the smallest population so they are at the to of the social latter.
Other problems are the problem with pirates they seem to come very often to the fishing village of Albus to steal from the villagers

High City: this is the city that is farthest to the north in this city most of the elves in Florance live. Therefore this city is mostly inhabited by elves. Elves are currently the race with the highest number of educated citizens since the education in High city is considered to be the best. High city also has the most use of magitech.
upload_2017-12-9_19-34-2.png

Albus: a small village near the coast as it is a fishing village that provides most of the fish in Florance, this Village is mostly inhabited by humans. Most villagers of Albus have never seen an elf or a Halfling. Due to the recent pirate attacks this village is very poor as they now can bearly afford to pay for taxes.
upload_2017-12-9_19-35-50.png

Summer set: a small town in the middle of the country this town has a good mix between old and new. As you walk through the town you will see magic used without technology, and people using magitech. This town is well known for having a good mix between humans and halflings, though bearly any elves.
upload_2017-12-9_19-36-26.png

Kierra Falls: This town is completely surrounded forest, it is a very old fashioned town, where seeing magitech is extremely rare. However magic is quite popular in this town almost every inhabitant has or is practicing magic. This town is mainly inhabited by Halflings, most citizens have never seen an elf, or human in their life. This town is the only place in Florance that isn't connected to the railway, the best way to come here is by taking a train to Summer set and then walking the forest from there. Not many people have heard of Kierra Falls, because it's so hidden from the rest of the world, and the inhabitants of this place seem to be living under a rock.
upload_2017-12-9_19-37-6.png

Blake City: this city has the highest population closely and the highest amount of diversity among it's inhabitants, like Summer Set the culture here is a mix of old and new however Blake City has a bit more of new then old. As 40% of the population practices magic and 80% of the population uses magitech. This city however has the highest crime rate in Florance, as well as the highest poverty rate.
upload_2017-12-9_19-34-35.png

Picture: (artistic pictures only no realistic one)
Name:
Race:
Height:
Weight:
Weaknesses:
Personality
History:

1. no godmodding or metagaming under any circumstances.
2. If you want to write a sex scene with your character and another character please ask the character's player for permission first just like the real world even if you plan it to be a rape scene, maybe the player doesn't want that to happen to them. And if you're going to rp a scene with sex or even nudity please put it as a spoiler and title it "Warning Sexual Content". Also Iwaku rules apply no smut scenes between two members of diffeent
Star colors
3. Please try and post at least twice a month
4. Be nice to your fellow player, if you are having a problem with another player solve it yourself, in the p.ms this isn't kindergarten
5. This roleplay will have a bounty list for those who have committed crimes, you'll be surprised how many times I see
in Roleplay sites, a lot of people think that just cause a character is in the bounty list it means they are an NPC. That character still belongs to their owner and if they don't want to get caught they won't get caught.
6. If someone asks for your input give them constructive criticism, not a tantrum, if someone P.Ms you and just starts insulting your character, and throwing a tantrum instead of actually helping you please add me in the p.m so I can deal with this is the only type of conflict that I will solve
7. no characters younger than 8
8. you are not allowed to have more than five characters
9. please wait until I accept you in order to the roleplay
10. if you have read this far comment "Florance is my home"
11. just have fun

Last edited:
Hello there, I am interested in your roleplay (and kinda have an idea for a character)
Oh, and "Florance is my home" :angel:

Hello there, I am interested in your roleplay (and kinda have an idea for a character)
Oh, and "Florance is my home" :angel:
Great

Status
Not open for further replies.