5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy (High and Low), Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Modern Realistic, Apocalypse, Drama, Romance... I have lots of interests!
So, I was just thinking this could be a useful add-on.

The header bar at the top of the page - the one with our user info, Inbox and Alerts - is it possible to keep it static at the top of the browser even as we scroll through the forums?

It'd be a nice little quality-of-life improvement!

For example, I usually keep Iwaku open and running in the background, so I often miss the pop-up notification when I get new alerts. Keeping the bar locked at the top of the window would be an impossible-to-miss reminder! Same for Inbox PMs!

Plus, users would then get a quick(er) and easy/easier way to access their profile dropdown, which contains lots of useful navigation links and things!

This IS an option I have for the style. I can't remember why I chose not to implement this though. I don't know if it was a mod conflict or what.

I'd like to hear what the minions think, though. o___o Would you minions find this uuuuuseful and not in the way?

I don't mind either way. :3

I'd love that!

I kind of don't understand it, so I would have to see it in action. xD

@Vio

Have you ever been on Pintrest? When you are looking at a gallery and you scroll down, the search bar stays at the top of your screen as you scroll. Fatal is suggesting having the Personal, Inbox, and Alert bar do the same thing. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
@Vio

Have you ever been on Pintrest? When you are looking at a gallery and you scroll down, the search bar stays at the top of your screen as you scroll. Fatal is suggesting having the Personal, Inbox, and Alert bar do the same thing. :D
OH YES! That is fabulous there and would be fabulous here too.

I'm up for this idea.
Saves a ton of scrolling up and down pages.

What sayeth the good lady @Diana?

We shall turn it on and see what happens. o____o

YAY THANK YOU DIANA!

Very nice, but when I open to a new post, the bar blocks the first line (and when it is only one line I cannot see even that). So I have to scroll down to see the top. Not sure if the usefulness of that bar outweighs the annoyance of that. Time will tell.

Reactions: LunaValentine
@Diana
I'm not sure if it's just my screen resolution, but the floating bar covers the first two rows of text editing stuff when you full-screen the textbox. Also makes it impossible to turn it back to normal size unless you refresh the page ; _ ;

It also makes it impossible to "zoom in" on mobile devices without the bar ended up being off-screen so i can't choose my PMs and alerts which is the point of me zooming in the first place. D:

It also makes it impossible to "zoom in" on mobile devices without the bar ended up being off-screen so i can't choose my PMs and alerts which is the point of me zooming in the first place. D:
That one seems to be your phone specifically, because it works just fine on mine. O_O

That one seems to be your phone specifically, because it works just fine on mine. O_O
Both on my phone and Ipad! D: I am jinxed, cursed, bewitched!

What model phones and Ipads are you two using?
Also, what web browsers?

@Izurich
@Peregrine

• Useful
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.