Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Gore, Sci Fi, Psychological Horror, Modern, Ancient
So I was wondering a horror roleplay (I am bored asf ok?)
Flire is my main oc...
Species: Fox
Summary: This man has been wandering from Elema planning to plot vengeance on Shardojan and Metal Valley Governor. He has been trying to fight it off on his. His mom and dad were shot to death by Ice Imperial Forces when he was young. He lives in a cavern since foxes like in dens. He alwayd wondering he would find across the 24 Elema nations.. Till the demons took over. This is more of a horror roleplay since he is by himself in a cavern with paranormal stuff going on. He has his campfire on and a few metal batteries by solar power.
Weapons: Sledgehammer, fire gun, lazer net, flame aura, metal dagger claws, and thermostat vision.
Here is the thing:
You can only roleplay with a female
(Nothing sexual)
Do's: You can add horror plot across the forest area he is at. Remember he has a gps and radar in case of intruders coming in. You can add devices or fantasy stuff
Don't's: Try not to make it too paranornal..could creep the shit out of me

Fox - any female i guess

The story goes: You find Flire sleeping on the sleeping mat in the cavern, however this is surrounded by death bodies that got shot by Shadow Rebels, their souls wander around the forest. These were Fire Nation's Swat Team and 20 people were killed.

Ps: Its sort of creepy but its my idea