2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
A little bit of everything so long as I can fit one of my existing characters into the RP
I know there used to be a board, but by now it has been archived, so I thought I would create a new one since today is the third anniversary of this addicting dragon site. Unfortunately that also means it is laggy, so while I wait for the hype to die down, does anyone care to talk about or share their dragon experiences?

What is your favorite thing to do on the site?
Do you make/buy art and create lore for your dragons? (I would love to see art and read some stories!)
What do you think about all the new colors?
Or just show me your favorite dragon maybe?

Oh, man... I fall in and out of love with this site all the time. Currently I'm on my 'out' phase, but I'm really pumped for the release of the new colour wheel. I'm sure I'll be all up on FR once that happens. I already have dragons ready to breed, and a few eggs to hatch. :D

... Wait I just realized you said it's the third anniversary. Which means colour wheel is today. Sweet babies there goes my evening.

Oh, man... I fall in and out of love with this site all the time. Currently I'm on my 'out' phase, but I'm really pumped for the release of the new colour wheel. I'm sure I'll be all up on FR once that happens. I already have dragons ready to breed, and a few eggs to hatch. :D

... Wait I just realized you said it's the third anniversary. Which means colour wheel is today. Sweet babies there goes my evening.
The color wheel is a cruel, cruel thing. I never spend gems on dragons. 146 gems later... >.> So much for saving up for gem genes. He was too pretty to pass up, though.
24246554_350.png

The color wheel is a cruel, cruel thing. I never spend gems on dragons. 146 gems later... >.> So much for saving up for gem genes. He was too pretty to pass up, though.
24246554_350.png
Omg. *_* My weakness, noodles! And he's so beautiful! I just hatched a few eggs and haven't gotten anything remarkable yet. Worst part is that apparently I have no goddamn lair room, so I need to figure out who I can get rid of. D:

... and in the process of doing so, I accidentally exalted one of my own dragon's offspring Unnamed. I'm always so careful about this, I name them all before selling or exalting. What have I done ;__;

Omg. *_* My weakness, noodles! And he's so beautiful! I just hatched a few eggs and haven't gotten anything remarkable yet. Worst part is that apparently I have no goddamn lair room, so I need to figure out who I can get rid of. D:

... and in the process of doing so, I accidentally exalted one of my own dragon's offspring Unnamed. I'm always so careful about this, I name them all before selling or exalting. What have I done ;__;
I hope you get something good soon! Some of the colors are just gorgeous, and I am in love with orca.
Having no lair room is the worst, and I know how you feel. I want to exalt some dragons, but I would like to level them up first. Too laggy to go to the coliseum. Why must lair expansions be so expensive?

I am sorry that happened. :( The site should automatically name unnamed exalted dragons. That would make life so much better.

Developing lore, when I still was ; v;. I'v scrapped it now though just for OC dragons for my roleplay series. It's fun to dress up dragons but the economy makes me want to cry. I like to collect skins as well.

Do you make/buy art and create lore for your dragons? (I would love to see art and read some stories!)
I draw rarely but I buy a lot of art. I'm buying now, actually, selling all my items for it. I used to have a clan lore but I've scrapped it because nothing new was coming to me. It was one of those Chinese/Japanese style court and kingdom feuds and dramas involving the shade.

Really cool. I WANT ALL THE PASTELS ASDFGH

Thousand's dragon Jasper - Breed, raise, and train dragons on Flight Rising!

I like making bank from the coli just to blow it all on genes for my first gen dragon projects. 8D

Do you make/buy art and create lore for your dragons?
No. D: I do not get that in to the world and lore. I just like pretty dragons.

OH GOD SO EXCITE SO EXCITE! I SAVED A BUNCH OF EGGS JUST FOR HATCHING TODAY AND I GOT SOME REALLY PRETTY DERGS. O___O

HERE ARE MY FAV DERGS.

My water derg

Plague dragon

Goddammit Diana, why did you pull me back into your dumb dragon website.

I hatched a bunch of eggs I had sitting around to celebrate new colors. Check it:

Female
Peach/Beige/Stone

Male
Chartreuse/Teal/Grey

Peridot/Cream/Sunset

Male
Blackberry/Overcast/Periwinkle

Female
Shale/Peach/Auburn

@Sen
Jasper is the best looking male ridgeback I have ever seen! Such a handsome devil.

@Diana
Such pretty nature themed dragons. Those snappers are wonderful.

@Astaroth
I would say you hatched some pretty good dragons.

@Icystorm

Yeah, not a bad haul. At least one new color on each of them, and none of them look terrible, though I'm not sure about the Sunset tert on that Peridot/Cream Noc. My favorites are the Guardian girl and the Blackberry Noc.

@Icystorm

Yeah, not a bad haul. At least one new color on each of them, and none of them look terrible, though I'm not sure about the Sunset tert on that Peridot/Cream Noc. My favorites are the Guardian girl and the Blackberry Noc.
I don't know. He seems to have potential. The blackberry Noc has good colors.
dragon

I don't know. He seems to have potential. The blackberry Noc has good colors.
dragon
Yeah, I was just checking him out in the Scrying Workshop and a few things work pretty well! That's actually pretty close to what I came up with:

dragon

These are the eggs I hatched (excluding the ones I exalted immediately upon hatching because oh god, why):

Cantaloupe/Lead/Amethyst Female - that tertiary though :E

Nightshade/Leaf/Driftwood Female - again, that tertiary

Murk/Moss/Crimson Male - almost an XXY! D:

Violet/Blush/Gold Male - only one new colour, and the eyes kind of ruin it.

Mantis/Gloom/Seafoam Female

Gold/Azure/Robin Female

Indigo/Mist/Magenta Female

... some are okay, but most are pretty dreadful tbh

@Opal

I dunno, that Murk/Moss/Crimson and the Mantis/Gloom/Seafoam are pretty nice. o___o

@Opal

I dunno, that Murk/Moss/Crimson and the Mantis/Gloom/Seafoam are pretty nice. o___o
Yeah, I'm pretty fond of Mantis/Gloom/Seafoam! I think I'm gonna keep her. I haven't done too much experimenting with Murk/Moss/Crimson, though. The crimson throws me off. D:

Yeah, I'm pretty fond of Mantis/Gloom/Seafoam! I think I'm gonna keep her. I haven't done too much experimenting with Murk/Moss/Crimson, though. The crimson throws me off. D:
<--Plague

Pretty sure that explains everything.

<--Plague

Pretty sure that explains everything.
Haha, I started in Ice, and then switched to Plague for a little while, but then came to realize that my heart belonged to Ice all along. If you would like him, you can have him!

@Opal
That gold/azure/robin girl is beautiful o.o
Also, Ice is the best flight :3

I didn't have any eggs or nests to hatch, but I went and bought this guy (I am in love with orca).

And he will become this
dragon

I also need two triple orcas so I can create these guys
[spoili]
dragon

dragon
[/spoili]

The art I've brought :o

118norn.png

grinatme2_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d8yaxlu.gif

tumblr_nzsupgN9Rk1rh1j08o1_540.png

2vwgqh0.png

Haha, I started in Ice, and then switched to Plague for a little while, but then came to realize that my heart belonged to Ice all along. If you would like him, you can have him!
:O

I would really like him! Do you want any of mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.