Flight Of The Brightsmile

I vote for Option 2. >:D

Um! Volcano sewers used by orcs?! D:< sounds uh not very pleasant for the characters… let's go! We can take a "water" slide through the heavy duty pipes o_o

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Okay, and if Zaarko votes for option 3, we'll be right back to square-one.

Looks like Option 4 might win by default.

No, but seriously... you've all voted for different things.

*lubes up the orcs*

Um....I guess I'll vote for the sewers, since that was my character's suggestion, but I'm fine with whatever path gets chosen.

I'll have a post up this weekend D:

I've got just a bit more free time and a looooot of posts from doomed characters to read. This thing had better not be dead by the time I get caught up.

We are sustained by death-threats and mutual hostility between a child and an alien. This thing has legs.

I haven't given up. I'm just fighting eleven year old specters at the same time...

...and those who think that I need them and act as their advocates.

Last edited:
I'm still here, I was just waiting to give other characters a chance to post. I'll see if I can get time to go ahead and post something to keep this going until CoffeeCake is able to exorcise the specters.

I feel sorry for those underrepresented 11 year olds that Coffee is punching.

But the rest of you...

• Haha
Reactions: CoffeeCake
Stinky sewers, here we go! My post is up; sorry for the delay.

AM I STILL ALIVE?!

imma go check D:

edit:
our snail-like pace has kept me in the journey! Gonna step on the gas pedal and move a micrometer. Watch me.

Be sure to do nothing of any consequence towards the monster that I specifically provided to you all for the infliction of consequences thereupon.

*sounds of Entei getting beaten to death by orcs*

"HYUP! HYUP! HYUP!" [WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP] 😂

Well, this is embarrassing. Caelcrust's lost his entire crew.

...which means....

No witnesses.

*starts working on Roleplay sequel*