Flight Of The Brightsmile

A child, an old man, a mushroom grower, whatever Caelcrust is, and a crow. Interesting crew of survivors o_o

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Okay, let's say you were in the next cell along from Crask, and the roof of your cell also collapsed when the other three fell through.

Okay sounds good! Should I post whenever or is there a set order?

There is absolutely no order of any kind.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Posted!

Reactions: Nue
1630299857474.png
i very much despise the energy that is produced with this statement
@Asmodeus

• Haha
Reactions: Mglo
>:[

*drops more rubble on everyone*

Would orcs even have potatoes in these here volcanic caves? I need to feed and water my boy in the next post so he can get his strength back. He's been running on fumes... opps.

In orc prison, you never ask another potato what they're in for.

@Absyinthe please come back everyone here is crazy! and thinks my character is:
*gasp* barmy
:aaah:

My apologies for the delay in the next post! School got me busy, but I will have it up by tomorrow at the latest!

POSTED! Sorry, I took forever!

give me two days before i post i have exams coming up

• Useful
Why do you lie?

"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies." - G.H.

*starts loosening more roof tiles*

P
*starts loosening more roof tiles

ahhh! I need to find a good time to post! I now have school and just got a new job two weeks ago. I thought I could sneak a post in class but they actually banned electronics in the building recently! I can’t really post today or tomorrow as I have two cross-country trips I have to go to, but perhaps I can pull it off Friday? I’m way to sorry about this and thankful you haven’t killed the character off yet, but yeah the schedule was real tight on posting. If I can’t find time this week, I’ll take either a LoA or just leave. It’s kinda unacceptable to just ghost like that but ughhh I didn’t think so much would happen so quickly.