Flight Of The Brightsmile

NAME :
Neirie

APPEARANCE :
Polish_20210127_084126151.png

IS DEFINITELY NOT :
Trying to escape from her Masters, who treat her more like a pet than a servant.

IS DEFINITELY :
Here to learn new and preform lots of enticing dance moves!

SOMETHING INTERESTING :
She has the ability to change the Color, Shape and Size of almost everything on her body. Like her horns, wings, ears (she has 4!), eyes, tail, hair and fur (which technically covers her entire form).

SOMETHING NOT AT ALL INTERESTING:
The design over her mouth is actually a mask, not her chameleonness *winks*.

o_o

>_>

....winks?

Lol, i wasn't sure if this was still going for sure. But figured I'd toss my hat in the ring and try? If not it's okies.

Well, things took a turn for the worst when Grumpy stopped posting, but I think we're picking up the pieces.

OuO ope. Well. Either way heh. I have an addiction to character creation. So if it gets back up and rolling I'd love to join you guys! If not i more than understand and am happy to see the world and everyone's stuff (:

DEMON BOY/MAN. DO THE THING.

NAME: Limbo

crop.php

IS DEFINITELY NOT : A Chronomancer with a poor concept of time.

IS DEFINITELY : A man with an oddly large amount of knowledge of past events along with insane claims of future events

SOMETHING INTERESTING : Manages to make older and rotten food fresh again without realising it.

SOMETHING NOT AT ALL INTERESTING : Has an obsession with watching time pass by.

Is this ok? @Asmodeus

I'm gonna laugh if Zazzy's Vess' target.

• Haha
Reactions: Dvyniai
Like a volcano stuffed full of high-value ejeculant, yes.

Does nobody want to be covered in ejeculant? :(

• Haha
Waiting for the assassin to discuss his love life or stabbing record with Zazzy in front of the big mood lighting volcano.

• According to Plan