Flight Of The Brightsmile

@CosmiqVixen @RiddL @The Morrighan - are you desperately waiting for me to accept your characters so that you can lunge upon the roleplay with your pre-written posts and fulfill your creative aspirations in fugue of adrenal glory?

Or are you desperately regretting ever posting here, and hoping that I won't turn my dread eye upon you?

Is there a middle option? I’m interested, but concerned that my efforts to make a character would result in another slow roleplay. How active is this storyline? Please, I’m really interested but all the stories I’ve joined have died and I’m really searching for something fun and active

The link to the IC is posted and you can see the posting times there? It’s your call ultimately on what choice you make.

I can confirm that the GM of this roleplay is highly fun and highly active.

Many disagree with the former.

• Haha
Reactions: Dvyniai
IN FIVE DAYS...

The non-active cast members will be killed by the volcano.

Neat, sacrificing children into the volcano

SACRIFICE SACRIFICE SACRIFICE

• Spicy
Reactions: AshenAngel
IN FOUR DAYS...

... would their sacrifices count as a necromancy ritual to help the big thing get its booty unstuck from the volcano?

The big thing is the thing that's exploding... we're harvesting the goo of the man it once was.

IN THREE DAYS...

Reactions: AshenAngel
Oh shit! I forgot to kill everyone.

Er...

IN FOUR DAYS...

... fun

• Haha
Reactions: Dvyniai
IN ONE DAYS...

Okay, everyone's dead except Zazzy, Vess, Eolanthe and Caelcrust.

Who's up for a mountain hike?

How did Zazzy get nailed for babysitting duty? XD

Well, it's been a while since @Zarko Straadi posted, but not too long. So we need to keep the possibility open for Eolanthe to die due to your negligence.

Welp, here we see a wild Zazzy discovering he's claustrophobic.

Fenne, with her dying breath: "Don't take the sword!"

Zazzy: "Take the sword!"

Zazzy's practical, he doesn't want to see the smarmy blond getting himself deaded. He wasn't ok brawling, so the boyo needs something else. And its not like the dead chick's using the sword anymore anyways lol.