Flight Of The Brightsmile

There's a first time for everything! I have every confidence in the captain, crew, and passengers of the Brightsmile!

Yay my idiotic drunken plan has roped in one believer xD

• Haha
Reactions: Dvyniai
zazzy is vessyr's hero uwu

ignore the killer scowl and death glare it's how he shows his love

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: AshenAngel
Can't kill what's already dead, Zazzy's gonna be his best friend.

• Haha
*cries in stupid* So apparently I posted for Joss on December 7th, but in my test zone not the actual IC T_T I was so confused about what y'all were talking about xD

• Haha
*cries in stupid* So apparently I posted for Joss on December 7th, but in my test zone not the actual IC T_T I was so confused about what y'all were talking about xD
I'm not sure if our relationship can recover from this.

I'm just ready to fake a bar fight, someone start playing ballroom blitz

wow this looks like a lot of fun, and ya'll look like the best lot of people to rp with
can i whip somethin' up?

I'm not going to stop you. The glocktopus might, or the person who pulled the glocktopus out of their brain for us, but not me.

Reactions: Ayla
Sera :

APPEARANCE :
png-clipart-female-anime-character-illustration-anime-purple-mangaka-fiction-illustration-anim...png
IS DEFINITELY NOT :
A necromancer who uses the bodies of the dead for her own personal gain

IS DEFINITELY : A lighthearted mage who enjoys getting to know people.

SOMETHING INTERESTING : Cat predators are her favorite animal.

SOMETHING NOT AT ALL INTERESTING : She detests birds.

Attachments

• png-clipart-female-anime-character-illustration-anime-purple-mangaka-fiction-illustration-anim...png
    png-clipart-female-anime-character-illustration-anime-purple-mangaka-fiction-illustration-anim...png
    196.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Haha
Cat predators are her favorite animal.
Cats who are predators? Or animals that are predatory towards cats?

Aren't all cats predators? Or are we just saying that house cats (without the moral fortitude to chase mice) can eat a dick?

Reactions: Ayla
Why get a cat (who'll rip your face off) while you can get a dog? (Who'll rip your face off adorably)

Lions, tigers, pumas, oh my! I couldn't think of the wording for big cats so I wrote cat predators!

Also dogs are too trusting and therefore can't be trusted

In 2 days time... Zazzy will beat the shit out of Vess... and avert the octopus uprising.

*sets timer*

Reactions: AshenAngel
In 1 days time... Zazzy will beat the shit out of Vess... and avert the octopus uprising.

*pokes timer*