Flexing a bit...

• Thread starter Mako Torriblaidd
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mako Torriblaidd

Original poster
I have been gone for a while... since about febuary... so I'm a little out of the game. As such, I'd like to get a few role plays going, simple things really, just to kill some time and to get myself back into the swing of things.
Feel free to toss me ideas!
I play either gender equally well, though I usually only do straight or lesbian roles... I have a hard time doing gay as I find man on man to be less... intriguing to me... >.> No offence.
I can do anything from a few lines to around two paragraph posts.
I can do either dominant or submissive characters, but my doms tend to be kind in their power.
Historical plays are my favourite as well as fantasy but I do stretch out from that.

So a few possible plays:
Simple college/highschool slice-o-life/ good boy bad girl kinda deal.
WWII, a few ideas here
Medieval adventure, master/slave, peasant/noble
Err... can't think of many more at the second.

How'd you like to do a sort of hunter-hunted roleplay?

Edit:
Or perhaps something to do with a circus?

I would be willing to try either, though what do you mean by hunter -hunted?

I mean one person, hopefully you, being a hunter, and the other, hopefully me, being a creature or something that is being chased down by the hunter. We could even combine the ideas.

Ah! I am quite alright with such idea... though given that I won't actually kill the creature.

No, no, I don't like the idea of a main character dying. I was planning to play a neko, so maybe she's one of the last of her race, and your hunter tracks her down to the circus and finds her working there?

Hrmm I see... and what would happen once he finds her? I can see him taking her in if she was in the wild...

Hm... I could play as a shapeshifter who's broken a few laws, to make it easier to understand him taking her in.

Ah! So almost like a bounty hunter then as opposed to a traditional sportsman hunter. Okay!

Alrighty, I get it now! Also your signature is adorable!
But I digress!
I don't usually do character sheets but if you prefer them...

All I would ask for is a picture for appearance, not an actual character sheet.

1384ab2.jpg
I shall be using this gentleman then!

I specialize in anime pictures, not really RL pictures.
40304385.jpg

Dammit! I didn't get an alert for this! I will start tomorrow!

If you're open for more roleplays, perhaps one from a more Victorian sort of Era, with elements of fantasy could be interesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.