FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
So I'm usually online in some form usually working on things or chatting with a buddy. I tend to respond as soon as I can if I'm not busy helping the family out, so just drop a line if you wanna talk or discuss a plot.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance, romance, romance! Seriously, I always have romance involved. I also like fantasy, scifi, action, adventure, modern, magical, horror, and post apocalyptic. If you have a genre not listed here please mention it! Maybe we can work something out!
Okay, so I need to know if Flea Bombs can mess up paperback books. Manga to be exact.

My little brother didn't let me clear out my books from my room before setting off a fogger in my room. Considering I've never left my books in my room during something like that I'm unsure how it will effect my books and I'm worried. Can anyone offer up some help for this?? Or is my $100+ book collection now ruined?

I'm fairly certain that foggers don't affect books, just bugs. I've had plenty of foggers go off in a room that has books and they are just fine. :)

Reactions: Tol Foxy
I'm fairly certain that foggers don't affect books, just bugs. I've had plenty of foggers go off in a room that has books and they are just fine. :)
Alright. C: It's just that I've heard quite a few people say paper back books don't do well with foggers. Thank you for letting me know though :3 it's very much appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
I think the worst thing that could happen is they get a bit wrinkly

I think the worst thing that could happen is they get a bit wrinkly
That makes sense. There was a site that said they could get stuck together and ruin the convering for them, that kind of thing. But i don't mind a few wrinkles as long as it doesn't ruin the book c:

• Love
Yeah, I don't think any foggers are that powerful enough to destroy a book like that. Unless you held it over the thing while it expelled its fog. Then you would be in more trouble than your book, though.

• Love
Reactions: Foxy
That sounds about right. I don't think anyone would do that though o.o At least i hope not

• Love
Well, unless they had a death wish that is. :P

That doesn't sound very good cx But i suppose you're right :3

• Love
It mutates books into these giant monsters that hide in children's closest's (not bookshelves, cause kids don't read anymore) until it's night and then eats their brains.
So we're going to need your Address so that we may commence a book burning and save innocent lives.

Your books will be fine! I understand the panic though, books are precious treasures!

Us bibliophiles gotta stick together

Status
Not open for further replies.