1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, medieval.
FLCL is my favorite anime of all time and I thought it ended exactly where it needed to...I'm gonna be really upset if they fuck this up. But that's me being cynical. I would be lying if I said I didn't jizz my pants at least a little bit hearing about this. Samurai Jack + FLCL? Two childhood favorites returning!

• Love
Reactions: Mid
@Kooriryu just told me about this.

Not sure how I feel... I mean, I wasn't too keen on the original, to be honest. It felt like the hipster anime before hipster animes became a thing, and it felt so try-hard to me. D:

I only watched Adult Swim when they played Inuyasha. When it disappeared, so did I. =/

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH! Holy shit I loved FLCL when I was growing up and I'm glad to see it coming back! I hope the Pillows come back for the soundtrack as well!

WHAT.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

I.G. is making it!? What about Gainax!? If Adult Swim's involved is there gonna be a Japanese dub!? Will I have to forgo Mayumi Shintani for my Haruko Love!? Will the Vespa return!? Most importantly:

WILL THE PILLOWS BE DOING THE SOUNDTRACK AGAIN!?

• Love
Reactions: SacredWarrior
This is one of two animes I actually enjoy. I really hope they don't mess it up. :D

I really want this to be good, but I have a feeling that, like most sequels that occur long after the original, it's going to be crap.

The pillows will be involved. As for not being gainax, Gainax ain't gainax anymore. Large part of it is Trigger now.

Yeah, hard for Gainax to do new FLCL episodes when they don't exist anymore. Shame...

Status
Not open for further replies.