Flavour Warriors-Private

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so Bland should definitely be a cosmic horror. I am not sure about the two teams thing to be honest, I think it might be better if we started as one team because it gives more sense of unity within the group. That way, we will not have to deal with the two separate teams getting to know each other, only the people getting to know each other, which would still have to happen at some point in the RP. As for you, Spammy, I do not think Bland can taste anything. Maybe that is why Bland is trying to turn the entire universe into toothpaste?

Reactions: Hirohashi
I was wondering what kind of rating we were going for. pg-13 or are we going to be gruesome with this and make it M ?

I am fine either way, however, the "traditional" Mahou Shoujo shows are usually PG-13, so we might want to keep that aspect.

Reactions: Esthalia
So, are we still doing this thing, and if so, what format are we doing it in? I am personally eager to play because this will add some much-needed sillyness into my roleplay.

Reactions: Esthalia
I agree with Stormy!

I am going to call it, guys.

I've got too much going on now to even think of starting this one up now. Maybe we can recreate it at a later time. As for now, it's lost.

sorry :(

Oh no! If you ever want to start this up again, however, I am definitely up for it. Good luck to you, Esthalia, and I really hope that this thing gets going some time in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.