Flavour Warriors-Private

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esthalia

Unto my alter, offer me this bleeding heart....
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Mutant, Post Apoc
anime%2Bschool%2Bbuilding.jpg

You would think they were adverage high school students....

You would think they were just regular girls....

You would think there was nothing out of the ordinary happening at all...

But you would be wrong....

FLAVOUR WARRIORS

@Spammy
@Hirohashi
@Lstorm

• Love
Reactions: Villamvihar
Thalia Velden-
Age 19
appearance- 1393-anime-girl-love-cartoons-wallpapers-800x600.jpg

Megurine.Luka.600.1654782.jpg

Last edited:
Chip Brannigan
Age 19
Appearance:
animeguy.jpg

Yolanda Deadman

Appearance:
MS1.jpg

Alter Ego:
Lemon Demon

Appearance:
MS2.jpg

So now we have everyone. How should we start this?

I was just thinking about that last night. I am not sure exactly how to go about it. I think we need to talk about it a little more.

In other news,
I know that @Hirohashi is having some trouble with his computer. From what he's told me, posting might be slow since he's doing it from his phone :(

Right, so when should we sit together and talk, or are we just going to discuss ideas in this thread?

Is everyone around this weekend to talk about starting this RP? Or are we just... not?

I am available for sure. I do not have any significant plans.

okay, well while 3 of 4 are here, how should we start this?

Most traditional magical girl stories start with an origin story, so I guess we could depict how and why the team formed? The idea I have that these four people get fed up with the cafeteria food being completely tasteless and bleh, so they decide to do something about it. Then, things spiral out of control.

Uh... depending on how much we're supposed to know each other I thought we might start en media res and have a "What are you doing where did you get magic powers" moment.

You mean meeting each other suddenly while we are fighting against the bland and joining forces in the heat of the moment? That might work as an origin story, though I think that four people getting superpowers just because they decided that the school cafeteria food was tasteless is much more hilarious.

those both sound like awesome ideas. We could, of course, split both ideas in half and do something along the lines of Stormy and I already know eachother and we meet Spammy while fighting! As we talk, we can go through the backstory of how they all got their powers and what they are trying to do with them.

Dide we ever talk about who the villan was?

We never mentioned the villain explicitly, but we did came up with the concept that we were fighting against Bland, the tasteless. So as such, we are trying to bring flavour back into the world. I think some sort of a junk food corporation that floods the markets with cheap, but utterly tasteless food would be a good idea for a villain if it comes down to it, but it can also be a cosmic force.

Reactions: Hirohashi
oh, right okay I remember. I like the idea of Bland being a cosmic entity. He/she can like... suck all the fun and color out of everything too XD

I'm here. Sorry for replying so late.

I can totally post for this over the weekend if that's when we're starting.

I figured we'd basically have the two teams that combine.

Also, would it be inapppropriate for me to tell Bland to eat shit and die?

Reactions: Esthalia
Status
Not open for further replies.