Flashpoint Paradox Au RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stormi

Original poster
So I was watching the Flashpoint paradox movie and decided that I'd like to make an RP based off that universe, without the nuke at the end. So this RP would be about our own heroes trying to stop, wonderwoman and aquaman from starting ww3 I don't really have much on it right now, but if I did make this who would be interested.

Oh, I'm certainly interested. Would these be versions of the dc heroes affected by Barry altering the timeline, or would they be mostly OC characters?

Reactions: Stormi
superheroes are mah thang

Oh, I'm certainly interested. Would these be versions of the dc heroes affected by Barry altering the timeline, or would they be mostly OC characters?
Probably a mixture of both

I'm interested! Would a Lantern Corps character be ok? I have several but I'm not yet sure which I'd prefer to use

Last edited:
I might be interested. I'd like to know if it's gonna be exactly like the cartoon or will things be different?

I might be interested. I'd like to know if it's gonna be exactly like the cartoon or will things be different?
It's not gonna be exact but a lot of the stuff will be the same such as the flash not existing.

It's not gonna be exact but a lot of the stuff will be the same such as the flash not existing.
So the characters we will play will be from the alternate future? Will you have a flash?

I'd like to join.

Would Metropolis still be destroyed in this game?

In that case, I would love to join if you would have me.

decided on my Red Lantern, finally got the idea i needed to finish rewriting her :3

Oh, ok. I only asked because I'm thinking of maybe creating a heroic version of a villain from that city in the similar style of say Citizen Cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.