FLASH MOB

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
How to you feel about Flash Mobs? Do you think it is annoying? Or do you think it is a well planned event? Maybe you've taken part in one?

I just recently found out that a flash mob hit my local mall (this is not the same video, but simular)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE&feature=player_embedded

Personally If i was trying to eat, this would annoy and distract me.

What say you?

Torsty

Super Peace Busters Always Together, Forever!
Never heard of it before. When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was some sort of prank. This was awesome to watch.

R

Razilin

I'd rather see a Flesh Mob.

Of young women ages 18-32.

In body mass index ranges of 19-22.

Oh yeah.

O

Ochalla

If you were eating in a mall food court there would be a lot of annoying and distracting things. It last all of what, the length of the song. How horrible!

Sorry, but I think real mobs are a pain, these flash mobs are nothing but attention whores and I put them up there with reality tv celebraties.

C

Cotillion

It would piss me off, especially if I was trying to eat. Although I guess it would depend on what they were doing.

W

Warmaster Death

I'd get my own mob, with 'sluggas', 'shootas' and 'choppas' and 'stomp da umies flat fer mukkin about'

......or just grumble and rage into my food as i ate.