FLARE! GET YOUR BUTT IN THIS INTRO THREAD NOW

S

SadisticBeauty

Original poster
Yeah, so like it says...

FLARE! GET YOUR BUTT IN THIS INTRO THREAD NOW!

He's the one that pushed me here. I didn't come on my own free will. I asked him if it was promising; he said it was. If it's not, blame him. :D

I'm kidding. I just thought that this would be an interesting way to use an intro thread. :D

Yes. Yes it was. Especially when the title was my idea. :D

Welcome, Crystal! Enjoy yourself! Be merry! Taste the Iwaku wine... or something... ... Join my RPs! >:D

*flies off on a dragon*

Hey~ Welcome to Iwaku :)

If you're a friend of Flarekun's, I'm sure you'll enjoy this place ;]

In any case, if you have any questions, concerns or issues, just give me a holler ;) Whichever feels suitable~ PM or VM on my profile :P

Also, it'd be cool if you could tell us a little about what you're interested in!

Do you like write or draw ? Or animate or design?
What kinds of genres are you interested in when it comes to roleplays?

If I know a little about what you like, I can point you to the right places on Iwaku to get started ;)

I'm usually more directed towards Fantasy. I write in first person usually, because I find it easier.

Huh? You RP in first person? That's pretty interesting, I always wanted to try it out.

Anywho, welcome to Iwaku! I hope you like it here and I hope to see you around the forum :)

First person is really more interesting. It makes everything seem a bit more real. For instance...

*I casually looked around the place, as my eyes dimmed across the area. Keeping the focus, I watched closely at the people about, and their doings while they were surrounding the area that I was in; like little toddlers who were running about doing nothing, but causing trouble.*

Of course, I can write better than that; but I just wanted to show you what I meant.

Interested in DND? Good! Interested in learning DND? BETTER! Come join us in Table-Top Tyrants, the happy home of all Pen-N-Paper and Table-Top style games!

In hind-sight, I should probably say more than just an ad for my group. Hello there! I'm TNT, though you may also hear me refered to as Mabu. Anywho, I'm often found in the CBox most days and can be pretty random. That's about all I got. See ya around.

WELCOME TO THE SITE!

I hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to the site.

I've seen you about mate, welcome to the forum!

Watch out for the crazies...they lurk in Insanity o.o