Flapjacks' Back (Search)

HappyPancakes

Edgepeasant
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Hey Y'all. Took an MIA due to life, and hey I'm back. Life didn't get easier. Hell, we're going through a pandemic, but I might as well be here right?

About Me:
  • I'm adaptable but give me some good meat too. Let me know if you wanna see a sample
  • I'm a full time social worker. In the middle of a Pandemic. Yipee. I'll be busy but I'm trying to make time I swear that I can do like a couple times a week for response time if life isn't hell.
  • My job involves working with people with heavy trauma and angst. I'd rather not have that pour into my roleplays please.
  • I may rip off of movies and books or stuff sometimes, but I don't steal people's ideas. Let me know if something seems suspiciously similar to another RPer and I'll check it out/make peace/whatever.
  • Any of these can be made Red Star, but Red Star Specific Plots are Here

With that said, as far as this list goes

• I'm down to play any character in any position - Unless the list has a specific couple gender marker (♂♂) (♂♀ ) (♀♀), then honestly? The idea or pairing can have any specific orientation. (Trans characters are as they identify, and we can talk more about other genders or non-binary characters)
  • PM me for requests or details, but I mostly want to use Discord. I can use forums too though.
  • I don't do the following: Rape, Dubcon, Feet, Scat, Watersports, Gun Play, Pet Play, Shota/loli, Bestiality with straight up animals (Anthros and Hybrids are fine), Most Incest relations, and more to come.

Last edited:
Plots and Craves
Plots
Just out of a relationship, a 20-something has a connection with a go-go dancer at a club. The two of them meet up again, and quickly decide they want to hook up. The only problem, is that they can't seem to find a place to actually do the do. More zany things happen as they just try to find a bed, or a couch, or a loveseat or something.
- This is supposed to have a "one night of adventure" kind of feel but it can go on
- We can totally have a zany cast here too. I love zany casts lol.
A rich kid studied abroad in another country, and started dating 'the one'. However, an arranged marriage tore the lovebirds apart. Now, years and one unhappy marriage later, the two reunite and end up rekindling their affair. However, there were more pulling the two apart than they realized then, and more trying to pull them apart now.
- Oh man, the more soap opera-y, the better. This can take on any plot twists or settings
An orphaned amnesiac says they can talk to ghosts. A con artist decides to take advantage of that and produce the pair of them as a service. When an ad in the paper boasts a big reward for an heiress looking for her grandson with that specific talent, the con artist cant' resist at least giving the opportunity a whirl. But what if they really can talk to ghosts? And what if there are some not-so-friendly spirits after them?
- The best way to think about it, is like Anastasia but with ghosts instead of a Russian family dynasty
- Don't ask me why ghosts, it just kind of popped into my mind.
- I don't' expect there to be solid, recurring ghost characters, but if you want them, I'm down for it.
- I'm down for some scary scenes but I'm not good with solid horror. I scare easily.
A story passed through generations: two lovers were torn apart and never got their happily ever after. Time after time, they've been reincarnated, and have been able to live out love, if not without consequences or meeting the same fate. This time around, the two reincarnated lovers meet and ... they can't stand each other? Not if fate or the gods have anything to do with it.

Craves
Adapted Fiction, Fairy tales or Mythology. Esp. Craving:
- Beauty and the Beast
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Emma (Jane Austen)
- Persuasion (Jane Austen)
- Perseus and Medusa
Drag Queen x Closeted/Questioning Boy (♂♂)
Mates w/ a Love-Hate Relationship
Younger Sibling x Older Sibling's Boyfriend / Girlfriend
Supervillain x Reporter
Imaginary Friend x Kid (All Grown Up)
Arranged Marriages

Last edited:
PM Replies and here's some food for thought:
How is your favorite way to get creative?