Flames vs Waves?

Damian followed, curious as to what the apartment would be like. His eyes were on her as they walked, and a smile tugged at the corners of his mouth. She was hot, there was no doubt about that, and she was like a rain storm- wet and intense.

She unlocked her appartment door and pushed the door open, holding it for him. It was a very modern style appartment yet very simple. Because she belonged to the government, they provided her with most, if not everything she owned. No doubt trying to keep her from turning on them and drowning them all. She stepped in after Damian.

He looked around and nodded in appreciation. "Nice place." He thought wryly about his current home - a hostel on the other side of town.

"Thanks." She said simply, not revealing the fact that the government provides her with basically everything. She let the door shut quietly behind them and led him to the kitchen. "Do you want anything to drink or to snack on?" She offered, opening her fridge for him to let him choose.

"No, I'm ok." Damian shook his head and sat at the counter. "Again, I am sorry for everything I've done to you today."

She shut the refridgator door and sat at the counter next to him. "It's alright." The rain she had been making had finally stopped by the time they had gotten to her appartment. She sighed tiredly. She glanced over at him and quickly looked away, trying not to blush at how she thought he was cute.

Damian smiled, and ran his fingers through his hair. "So... what kind of stuff do you do when you are not working?" He asked her curiously.

She thought about it. "Not much really. They don't exactly allow me play time." She got up and went over to her couch and sat down, waiting for him.

"So, you are just a pawn - an object they use to do their dirty work." Blaise frowned. "You don't get anytime to have fun?"

She sighed. "Not really. They can't afford to have me running around in case something should happen." She stared glumly out of the window and it started to rain again, her eyes turning that familiar blue. Suddenly her cellphone rang. She answered. "Hello?" It was her boss. Once he told her what he wanted, she paled. "You want me to what?" She asked weakly.