2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
RalewayQuicksandOswaldRoboto; Merienda; Euphoria Script; Fjalla One;
Welcome to my shop!
[ Status: CLOSED ]

Heyo! I'm darkflames13, aka Flakes. I've been thinking of opening a coding shop here on iwaku for quite some time now, but it's only recently that I've finally convinced myself to go ahead and just do it xD

This shop is mostly a trial thing for me. For now, I'll only be taking three requests. If things go well (i.e. my sanity is still retained), then I'll consider taking in more.

02 / 12 / 17 - As of today, all three slots have been filled and the requests are being worked on. Rather thankful that it got filled out before the latter part of December xD It's unlikely that I'll be opening up more slots this December but I might do so early next year. We'll see what happens. :)

Making a Request
Making a request is easy. All you have to do is fill out the following form:

Form:
[b]What is it for:[/b]
(Character sheet, roleplay info dump, in character post, etc.)

[b]Color theme*:[/b]
(Colours that you want to be used)

[b]Images*:[/b]
(Link any images that you want to be added into the work. You can list as many as you want)

[b]Font Category:[/b]
(Serif, Sans serif, Display, Handwriting, Monospace)

[b]Content to be placed:[/b]
(Can be a link. If not a link, please place the content in spoilis)

[b]Music:[/b]
(Optional. Link any music that you want added in. Youtube links only)

* - See next section for more info

After filling out the form, expect a PM from me within the following week. I will either be asking for more information, or will be providing with an initial draft and ask for feedback / if you want something changed. The latter is what it'll more likely be.

Rules & Other Things
Credit - I have only one rule and that is that you do not remove the tiny credit that I will be adding somewhere in the layout (most likely going to be at the bottom).

First come first serve - I think this one should be pretty obvious, but I'll be operating on a first come first serve basis. This simply means that I'll be giving priority to whoever comes first.

Do not PM me for requests - I will not entertain requests sent over to me via PM.

Images & Colours
- While I do allow for you to list several colours and images, it is most likely that I will not be able to use all of them. I might even add colours that you didn't list. Which colours and images I use from those listed depends on how well they're going to work together. For example, if the image is predominantly of a green colour, it wont really look so good if I mostly use red for the layout. If you're going to be listing a lot of images for me to work with, I recommend marking one of them as important or high priority. That way I know to make sure to use that image in the work.

Elements - Elements such as stabs, tabs, accordions and sliders, to be used in the design will be determined by what I think would best suit the need given the content and purpose the layout will serve. I will not try to force using a certain element for a layout, just because someone wants it, when I know it isn't necessary. An example would be using tabs for an IC post layout. That's just riddiculous to do.

Samples
Head on to my Playground to see more my bbcode creations c:

Usage: GM Post / Complexity:
Jim's Motel & Diner
FIRST STOP
Season: Summer
Weather: Warm and sunny
Time: 7:00 am

It was a close call for the runaway teens. They had been seconds away from getting caught, but thankfully they'd managed to get away--for now at least. The teens decided to drive the car all evening, trying to get them as far as they could. It was a unanimous decision made by the group... well, almost unanimous; only Allen was against it, but in the end he had no choice but to grudgingly agree. They knew that the chance of them getting caught sooner was higher if they stopped to rest for the evening. Allen wouldn't let anyone else on the wheel so he toughed it out through the evening. At least he had the Jordan's company through it. The Asian kid stayed awake with him, and conversed with him despite being sat at the very back of the car.

Morning arrived sooner than anyone wished. Humans had their limits, and Allen was no exception. The young teen needed sleep, and so did his night buddy Jordan. Without even consulting the others, he parked the car at a place called Jim's Motel & Diner. "We're out of gas," he said simply, as it it wasn't his problem to deal with. Turns out Allen forgot to check whether the tank was full or not. Without another word, he looked at Jordan at the back seat and signalled him to follow as he exited his place from the driver's seat and headed into the place. Jordan followed him, yawning as he entered the place.

Jim's Motel & Diner looked plain on the outside; the only thing that would draw attention was the big sign above the entrance. Peering through the window, one would see that the inside was decorated with a retro theme in mind. The first floor was the diner, the second was where the rooms were at.

With a couple of hours to spare, the rest of the remaining teens were free to do whatever they wished.

Usage: In Character Post / Complexity:
Coda; Share Tech; Iceland; Roboto;

Lucas Hsieh
> Codename: Falcon
> Location: Place
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus vestibulum viverra metus. Praesent semper convallis nibh, at eleifend leo. Vestibulum tempus magna a nibh laoreet commodo. In sit amet mauris sem. Donec facilisis vitae sem ac venenatis. Aliquam erat volutpat. Aliquam commodo pharetra odio, eu ultrices erat suscipit et. Suspendisse sit amet enim eu sapien suscipit lobortis sit amet eget odio. Mauris ac ornare arcu, sit amet aliquet orci. Proin hendrerit consectetur viverra. Pellentesque hendrerit dignissim erat, ut dictum libero pellentesque eget. In malesuada accumsan nibh, vitae bibendum sem sodales in.

Aliquam vitae ligula neque. Nullam sit amet ex ac nisi facilisis facilisis id eget dolor. Pellentesque nec metus enim. In blandit massa nec finibus interdum. Morbi eros ante, finibus at nisl in, mattis tristique libero. Maecenas sed massa tincidunt, ultricies neque accumsan, laoreet erat. In nisl tellus, fringilla a viverra in, scelerisque vestibulum nulla. Praesent hendrerit dui nec imperdiet ultricies. Morbi sit amet nulla ullamcorper, tempor tortor a, tempor sapien. Donec et feugiat augue, sit amet volutpat eros. Curabitur a odio eget leo laoreet finibus id vel velit. Vivamus fringilla vitae orci a cursus. Fusce viverra nulla est, a finibus justo porttitor fermentum. Mauris suscipit massa nisi, nec pharetra mauris maximus et.
> With:

Usage: Character Sheet / Complexity:
Coda; Share Tech; Iceland; Roboto;
< LUCAS >
Name
Lucas Hsieh
Codename
Falcon

Young and Menace - Fall Out Boy

[stabs=bcenter|100%x590]
{slide=
1 - personality
|center}
{tab=1}personality{/tab}

{tab=2}biography{/tab}

{tab=3}appearance{/tab}

{tab=4}augmentations{/tab}

Lucas is a rather contradicting fellow. Most of the time is he the mischievous sort. Pulling pranks on others and annoying them is his thing. There are times however when he would openly choose to seclude himself from other people and just observe from the sidelines. The quietness and peace that comes with being alone is something he enjoys and appreciates, though he can't exactly understand why that is.

What is consistent however is his observation skills. There isn't much that escapes Lucas' eye. It also helps that his eyes are augmentations that allow him to see from a great distance. From afar, he would watch others and learn little things about them such as mannerisms and whatnot. Lucas sees patterns in how people acted and even conversed. If the pattern was broken, he would most likely notice it.

There was also his independence. Lucas believes that there is no one else he could rely on other than himself. He hardly seeks for anyone's help and will always try to do things on his own. Part of him simply doesn't want to feel in debt to others for helping him out. The other part of him believes that there is no one who would willingly help him out. It always comes as a surprise to him when someone does offer to help him out with something.

He can be a rather tactless person as well. Often would he say things in a very blunt and matter of factly manner. Ninety percent of the time he doesn't care if his words hurt others. The other ten percent is him not realising sooner that his words would be hurtful.

Although he may seem like the reckless sort due to his mischievous side, he actually isn't--far from it actually. Lucas doesn't charge head on into things. Fighting and confrontations are things he avoids when he can.

{/slide}
{slide=
2 - biography
|center}
{tab=1}personality{/tab}

{tab=2}biography{/tab}

{tab=3}appearance{/tab}

As far as Lucas can remember, his childhood was not very ideal. He was an orphan who grew up going back and forth between the orphanage and homes who didn't want him. Lucas too much of a troublemaker apparently. Despite knowing this, he didn't care to change himself. He figured that if a family really wanted him then they wouldn't give up on him so easily.

Who his birth parents were was always a mystery to him. He didn't have any memory of his birth parents. All he was ever told was that they died when he was around three years old. He was placed in the orphanage shortly after due to the lack of living relatives.

The cycle he thought would be his life till he was of age to live on his own came to an end when a couple claiming to be his aunt and uncle took him in to live with them in Salvation city. Admittedly, he found it sketchy at first, but after living with them for a few months, he stopped questioning it. The couple treated him well and didn't give up on him. For the first time in his life Lucas found himself happy and content.

Unfortunately, he just can't seem to get himself out of trouble. He was young and he was foolish. Wanting to earn a bit more money for himself, Lucas began smuggling drugs. At first it was great. He made a profit and even managed to save up money to get a pair of wing augmentations that he's been eyeing on for quite sometime.

As good as he was at what he was doing, he eventually got caught and was taken into custody. Needless to say, his adoptive parents were greatly disappointed in him. It was at that point that Lucas felt the lowest he ever in his life.

It was a week later he was taken in that BioTech reached out. They were offering him a chance at redeeming himself. Remembering the faces of the people he's disappointed, Lucas couldn't say no and thus started he became a part of Project:Firefly.

{/slide}
{slide=
3 - appearance
|center}
{tab=1}personality{/tab}

{tab=2}biography{/tab}

{tab=3}appearance{/tab}

* Hair - White

* Eyes - Blue
* Height - 5'4"

* Weight - 124 lbs

One of Lucas' most striking features is his hair. Lucas' hair appear to be very soft and feather-like. They're dyed pure white with some streaks of bright blue added in. His original hair colour was black, quite the polar opposite from what they are now. His eyes are of striking cobalt blue colour that is further accentuated by his pale hair.

Lucas is a rather small and slim person and often gets mistaken for a kid. While he found it to be quite annoying how he was shorter than most guys, he couldn't deny that his height also came with it's advantages. For one, it made it easier for him to hide and sneak around places.

His skin had always been quite pale. It's so pale that he would appear ghostly on certain lights--not that many could see it as often he is wearing a slim full body mech suit.

* Mech Suit - Lucas' mech suit features a built in mask which covers the lower half of his face. Although retractable, he keeps it up mostly out of preference. Inside the mask is a built in voice changer allowing Lucas to alter his voice to whatever and whenever he wants. While not as durable as the bulkier models, the suit he has is enough to ensure that he has at least some kind of protection. He specifically chose a slimmer model as it doesn't impede the natural advantages he has with being small as he is. At the back of the suit is what seems to be a hump. This is where his wing augmentation rest on his back. They open up whenever the augmentation is activated.

{/slide}
{slide=
4 - augmentations.
|center}
{tab=1}personality{/tab}

{tab=2}biography{/tab}

{tab=3}appearance{/tab}

Stealth is Lucas' speciality. While he has zero augmentations that allow him to attack or retaliate, he does have a number that allow him to be stealthy enough to avoid confrontations.

* Retinal - Allows him to zoom in on things thereby letting him see clearly from a distance. It comes specially handy whenever he's doing any form of recon. Apart from that, his retinal augments also grant him night vision.

* Wings - One of the more eccentric augmentations that Lucas has is a pair of wings. These wings have a cybernetic bird like appearance to them with their white feathers. Fully functional, it allows him to fly to get around places. When not in use, they fold up against his back and the feathers retract making them appear like a small backpack of sorts.

* Cloak - A skin augmentation. This allows Lucas to turn invisible to the naked eye at the cost of his energy. The longer he uses this augmentation, the more energy is drained from him. When using cloak, Lucas often limits himself to only thirty seconds of it.

* Silence - Feet augmentations that he got to go along with his cloak augmentation. This removes the sound of his footsteps thus allowing him to move silently. It is a passive augmentation that is always in effect.

{/slide}
[/stabs]

Last edited:
Your coding is amazing! :D
What is it for:
Art commission shop

Color theme*:
Purple, black, green, blue

Images*:
As it is an art commsion shop, I would appreciate if you could use all these images and leave room for more to be added.
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/attachments/img_4590-jpg.150135/
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/attachments/img_4662-jpg.150136/
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/attachments/img_3315-jpg.150137/
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/attachments/img_4678-jpg.150648/

Font Category:
Monospace

Content to be placed:
ART TRADE REQUEST - FREE COMMISSIONS - I Can Art! ....Kind of.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: darkflames13
Before I put up my request , you do still have two spots currently available for creative work , Right?

Alright , Quick question.. Since I saw a mix on your Playground area. If I was seeking a design done for a Interest Check/OOC area that would be okay? ^^

Alright , Quick question.. Since I saw a mix on your Playground area. If I was seeking a design done for a Interest Check/OOC area that would be okay? ^^
Yep. Just fill out the form and I'll get working on it. After that, expect to hear back from me within a week c:

Last edited:
What is it for:
This will be for an OOC/Interest check for my new upcoming RP!
Color theme*:
I would like to use colors along the lines of Silvers , Whites , Blue Variations , Blacks , Grey.

Images*:

Atlantis GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...us_City.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131005011928

https://i.imgur.com/mppeoWm.gif

Font Category:
Whatever Font you'd wish to use for this would be plenty fine with that of me honestly. Whatever flows best with this OOC thread will be whatever you wish it to be.

Content to be placed:
The power of Europe is divided between two great empires. To the south, encompassing parts of Africa and up through Italy and France is the Atlantean Empire. A land ruled from the island kingdom of Atlantis, this power has outlasted all those who wished to overthrow it. In the cold north from Greenland and Iceland down through England, Scotland and Ireland, is the vast Brittania Empire. This power came into control late, uniting the cultures of the Norsemen and the Celts. Slowly, both Empires have set their sights on the independent countries between them.

During the reign of the dower Empress Victoria, it happened. Atlantis sank beneath the waves. No one knows what really happened. Rumor has it, a civil war between the king and his brother and the resulting conflict caused a secret weapon to explode and sink the island. The sudden vacuum has caused turmoil in the lands as Brittania and the various small countries try to swallow up the lands of Atlantis, and the loyal people of Atlantis wait for the day their kingdom will rise again.

There were a few survivors of the sinking. Among them were the infant prince and princess. Whisked away to the Americas, which is torn between the sudden loss of Atlantis. The northern coast is loyal to Brittania, and the southern coast is loyal to Atlantis. The prince was saved by people loyal to Atlantis and brought to the south of the Americas and raised him with the knowledge that he will someday travel to Atlantis, raise it from the waves and retake control. Without knowing his twin sister is still alive, they raise him on stories of how cruelly his family was killed.

The little princess is adopted by a family loyal to Brittania and raised in the north of the Americas. Without the knowledge of what she really is, her only clue is a ring that her family has tried hard to keep from her. Like her twin brother, she has the power to raise Altlantis.

Twenty years after the fall of Atlantis and the lands are still in on the brink of war. The few surviving nobility of Atlantis sank their claws into the surrounding land, unwilling to let it go. Brittania has slowly taken control while the various country-states have as well. Each year, Atlantis shrinks as their military forces dwindle. Their only hope lies in the twins and should one of them raise Atlantis.

And so, the race begins. Which royal member will reach Atlantis first? What will they do once they raise Atlantis from the waves? Are they strong enough to hold on to Atlantis once it's raised, or will another steal that glory? The other powers involved want to control the destiny of Atlantis, be it raised up and steal the power, or destroy those with the power to raise it.

So, who are you? Are you a loyal Atlantean who wishes to see your chosen royalty on the throne? Are you a spy from Brittania who wishes to steal the power of Atlantis for your empress, or yourself? Are you from one of the smaller countries that lie between Atlantis and Brittania, and need that power to finally wrestle yourself from the cloud of oppression that threatens from both north and south? Or are you acting on your own, and want to just steal that power for yourself?

Roles:
Princess of Atlantis ~ Claimed
Prince of Atlantis ~ Open
Role:
Role:
Role:
Role:
Role:
Role:
Role:
Role:
Role:

Questions & Answers Area:

Key Facts Area:

Music:

That's all from me so your good to go and free to ask me whatever you need to!

What is it for:
Character sheet for my Dark Souls inspired roleplay. If you don't mind reading, here is the lowdown.

Color theme*:
Something along the lines of blacks and whites.

Images*:
None really. If any jump out at you, I would not mind.

Font Category:
Handwriting, possibly. It would make it more seem more authentic and fit the setting.

Content to be placed:
Name:
Appearance:
Origin: (People would choose one of the listed, and delete the others. Sorry that I don't know how to format this section, but that is why I have come to you.)
Strength: Physical power, measures damage dealt and how much one can carry.
Endurance: The theoretical stamina bar and helps with how much one can carry.
Vitality: Simply put, health and resistance to ill effects.
Dexterity: For finesse weapons such as most bows, contraptions, and other tools.
Luck: Affects the chance of things swinging into one's favor.
Soul : The strength of one's soul. The stronger it is, the deeper they can plunge, and more quickly without ill effects.
Radiance: One's ability to see the truth within the various levels of the circles.
Sin: The smell that attracts dregs both benign and sinister.

• Militant: A citizen of the Cathedral Wall who wished to join in the Wild Hunt. Well rounded, but not suited for long battles.
Strength: 10
Endurance: 3
Vitality: 10
Dexterity: 11
Luck: 11
Soul : 7
Radiance: 4
Sin: 8
  • Brand: A noble Brand of the Church, sent on the Wild Hunt. Encased in shining armor, they are sturdy but often slow.
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Dexterity: 5
Luck: 10
Soul : 10
Radiance: 1
Sin: 7
  • Pardoner: A Pardoner of the Church sent with the Brands to ease them of their sin and the dregs that would claim them. The original peoples burdened with a soul.
Strength: 3
Endurance: 3
Vitality: 4
Soul : 16
Radiance: 16
Sin: 16
  • Executioner: Hunter of criminals and a celebrated killer. Hits hard, and fights as hard as a Brand, but is ripe with the smell of sin.
Strength: 15
Endurance: 16
Soul : 1
Sin: 20
  • Miscreant: A criminal on the run from both the church and their executioners. Agile, if unlucky.
Strength: 7
Endurance: 20
Vitality: 5
Dexterity: 16
Luck: 1
Soul : 10
Sin: 17
  • Dross: A creature cast out by society and forced to live as a servant. Has very little skill, if any at all.
Strength: 1
Endurance: 1
Vitality: 1
Dexterity: 1
Luck: 1
Soul : 1
Sin: 5

Equipment: (A freebie for the players. They get to put down their equipment and such.)
- Head:
- Chest:
- Arms:
- L:
- R:
- Legs:
- Weaponry:
- L:
- R:
- Other/Bags:
Music:

Hi there. So since I assume you're working on mine, I'd like to know if I should edit in the most recent picture I'd like to be added to my thread, or if I should hand it over to you for you to add it. I don't want to mess something up or anything lol.

Hi there. So since I assume you're working on mine, I'd like to know if I should edit in the most recent picture I'd like to be added to my thread, or if I should hand it over to you for you to add it. I don't want to mess something up or anything lol.
You can edit it into the form you posted or send it over to me directly. Eitherway is fine :)

• Love
Reactions: noodle
Edited ^.^ thanks!

@darkflames13 Hey hon! Would it be possible to tag me whenever you get slots back open? Sad I missed my chance but I'd really love to get a coding done from you whenever you open back up! ^_^

@darkflames13 Hey hon! Would it be possible to tag me whenever you get slots back open? Sad I missed my chance but I'd really love to get a coding done from you whenever you open back up! ^_^
Will do! c:

• Love
Reactions: junebug
openupalready

Seriously, I need dem skills. Tag me when you're back open pleaseeee. I call dibs on a slot