//flails - Newbie alert! Someone roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sweets

Original poster
Hi there! My name is Sweets<3 I am obsessed/in love with FNaF and Warrior Cats, so if you want to roleplay either of those, my day has been made~

I'm 13 years old and I tend to ramble, so uh... Ima keep this short.

Woooooooop. The moment I saw "hella gay" in your resume, I think I fell into it. Though I must confess - I prefer playing a human. If that's not too much of trouble. xD

I'm sorry tho, I haven't really gotten into FNaF and I don't know what Warrior Cats is. :c

Hella homo = Johnlock

FNaF isn't for everyone, unfortunately~ Warrior Cats is a series of books that I really enjoy ^u^
Humans are too dull for my liking :P

JOHNLOOOOCK

Okay, maybe I need to rephrase that. "Creatures that resemble the human physique". xD

And nonono, if we're going vampire, they will eat a human whole. Bloodsuckers are pussies. Are we going demon, we will need a demon form where they turn into the ugliest, bloodiest creatures filled with hatred and murder.

Weeeeeeeeee bloody, angsty roleplays are my favorite tho. xD But I'm not much a fan of the games, I'm more to the sort of creepy games that don't really give you jumpscares but just leaves you thinking "OH hell no."

Hi there Sweets, welcome to the community! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.