*flails* Hi Iwaku!

S

Shaman

Original poster
Hello! I've only roleplayed with my friend before-I don't know why I haven't tried to find groups and stuff to get involved in, so I'm looking forward to ..typing with you?
*awkward silence*
Yeah, I'll just fill out the survey.

What nicknames do you like to be called?

Shamy? Just 'Shaman's fine, too.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
16. Belt lashes cookies if you can guess my gender :blah:

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I think.. it depends on the plot. If the roleplay has an interesting plot, then the genre doesn't matter. Random stuff's fun, too.
..I'm not trying to hide the fact that I can't choose ono.
What kind of characters do you usually play?
OBNOXIOUS CHARACTERS!?!! I'd say 'just kidding', but I'm not haha. That and 'hard working' or serious characters.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
No debate. Bread priests.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Chicken wing, chicken wing-hot dogs and baloney, cheese and macaroni...

I guess...MALE! *crosses fingers* I want those cookies!

Dude! You just moved to top of my favorite newbies list! I had the chicken wing song stuck in my head aaalll day!

Welcome to Iwaku Shaman. I'm Celest ^.^

*Flails back*

Hey there, Shaman! I'm October, people usually call me October or some variation of that. Octy, Octo, Oct. Whatever works best for you is cool with me!

So Anyway

Welcome to Iwaku! We have so many awesome Rps! Go check them out, or start your own. Need help finding something? Just ask! We're here to help!

I'll do just about anything for cookies, so I guess.....FEMALE!? Am I right?

Goofy: COOKIES!? What cookies, I never had any cookies!? ..I.. oh, okay here are some cookies for guessing. *Produces an absurdly large basket full of assorted cookies and runs away dramatically screaming "Don't make me tell you..!"*

Celestialis: Jeeze, right? It's just so catchy. Haha thanks Celest! Here, have a cookie. *places a cookie on your head*

October: Thanks! [..totally random, 'Octo' makes me think of octopuses.. sorry, I'm not making fun of you.] *Showers with super cookies* How did you even guess that!?

It would be really cool if I could do that trick dogs do. Some how flick the cookie off my head then catch it in my mouth. How cool would that be!? =p haha

That would be.. wonderful. @^@ I might try that with these crackers sitting next to me. Let's do it at the same time: 1.. 2.. 3.. !

Hi there, Costume wearing fairy. Remember, you are what you eat and don't go roller blading on ice. K?

I was going to guess female and get cookies! But October beat me. D:<

Hi! I'm Ozzie. Welcome to the site! We don't bite, much. Let me know if I can help you with anything!

I don't know about that chicken wing song... but now I am REALLY hungry!

Welcome to the community!

Welcome to Iwaku, Shaman! I recommend a jump in to get started, but you never know, you might like something else. You'll have lots of fun though, I'm sure of it!