Five things you really like about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate myself but there are a few qualities I can appreciate for the sake of this thread.

1. Stubborn as a mule.
2. Viciously individualistic.
3. Unshakable loyalty to family.
4. My wicked immune system.
5. Unyielding bulldog-like tenacity.

1. My butt.
2. My uncanny ability to learn and understand new things.
3. My lips.
4. Coming to terms with my tomboy-ish nature. I hated it before, trying to be more 'girly'.
5. My ability to make one hell of a grilled cheese sandwich!

1. I can speak polish and english and a little spanish
2. I suck at math and science and reading but im so good at art idc about all the other stuff
3. I have an obsession with plants of all kinds and they all thrive because im so in love with them.
4. I can dye and cut hair and do extensions so good ive made people literally cry from joy it makes me so happy seeing them that happy its so unreal
5. Ive never had a hangover even when i get totally shit faced *knock on wood*

EDIT: I had to take some time to come up with the list. xD I have a love-hate relationship with myself.

1. I enjoy knowing and learning about weird and random trivia.

2. I give off the impression of a nice but too quiet girl, but I'm not really that much of a pushover anymore.

3. My legs. Even at my height wearing shorts and certain shoes make them look great. Oh, and they're smooth. My ass isn't bad either.

4. Hairstyles don't really look bad on me. Give me a short bob cut and I look cute and moe, give me a hime cut and I rock it. Layered hair made me look mature. I enjoy trying different cuts, but I love my hair color the way it is.

5. I'm pretty smart, though I'm working on not simply being book smart or math smart, but also street-smart. ^^; I'm no longer a naive little twit so that's something.

• Love
Reactions: Mu
Alright, I truly do hate myself, but here goes:
1. I have a very good memory. It's both a gift and a curse, but it's done more good than harm.
2. I'm smart. I try to know one thing about everything. I'm full of useless trivia because of it.
3. I'm tall. It means that I can see over people and objects, and I'm often asked to get things off of high shelves.
4. I'm quirky with a large imagination.
5. Everybody loves my accent.

1. I am CREATIVE and full of IMAGINATION. This one single thing has made my entire life. <3

2. I have multiple interests and talents. I can cook, art, write, sew,and have hobbies. It makes me interesting!

3. Inside me there is a spark of fire and that fire keeps me hopeful and always trying hard to survive.

4. I have empathy for other people and creatures that helps me understand situations deeper than just what I see on the surface.

5. I am flexible and know how to roll with the punches!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
1. I can speak polish and english and a little spanish
2. I suck at math and science and reading but im so good at art idc about all the other stuff
3. I have an obsession with plants of all kinds and they all thrive because im so in love with them.
4. I can dye and cut hair and do extensions so good ive made people literally cry from joy it makes me so happy seeing them that happy its so unreal
5. Ive never had a hangover even when i get totally shit faced *knock on wood*
Where was this when I was looking for someone to dye my hair this weekend?!! lol.

1. I see everyone as a friend unless they prove otherwise.
2. My eyes. It's the one physical feature about me that I honestly think is beautiful.
3. I pick up games and the mechanics of devices rather quickly.
4. I am far more patient with people now than I was just a few years ago.
5. For a chubby person, I have ridiculously good balance and flexibility. Bring it on, crazy yoga poses! I rock stilettos like I'm wearing flats!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Five things I like about myself! Tribbles Edition!

1. I am completely and totally okay with my sexuality and everything about it. I'm okay with blushing when I'm in the adult store. I don't feel weird taking my purchases to the counter either and if anyone has any sort of questions, I'm their go-to sex advice person! And I love that.

2. I am the King of making people think terrible delicious dirty things. See above. I liiiiiike this.

3. My nose! I love my nose. It's just the perfect shape and as I age I know it'll grow and that delights the hell out of me!

4. I am a protective and loyal monster! What's mine is mine and I don't want anyone hurting my family and that includes my family. My friends are just as much of my family as they have always always been there for me and I delighted to do the same for them!

5. I'm short and adorable. I'm a pocket sized monster and this makes me happy.

• Love
Reactions: Dawn
1 i am financially independent
2 i am damn good at hitting things with my fist
3 i know parkour
4 i have a very cool job
5 my wife is awesome

1. Love my hair, it's soft and bangs are on fleek
2. I'm good at drawing, even got myself comfortable using my left handed (naturally right handed)
3. The fact people laugh at things I say = I am funny
4. Improving on guitar
5. um nice?

I started struggling to find things on number four /-\

1. i am a very passionate and loving person
2. i absolutely love my eyes.. they change colors naturally!
3. i am protective of my family and friends.. you hurt them i will break your face..
4. i kinda like that i'm short..
5. i'm proud of myself for finally starting to get some kind of self esteem.. this has been very hard for me..

i honestly really love this.. it made me think of a few things that i actually like about myself and as i stated above i have been trying to work on my lack of self esteem.. so thank you <3

Reactions: Goofy Goblin
  1. I love my baritone speaking and singing voice.
  2. I love my willingness to try most things at least once (e.g. food, musical genres, books, etc)
  3. I love that while I don't like conflict, I won't run away from it.
  4. I love that I've surrounded myself with people who care for me, for me.
  5. I love that I overcame social anxiety and depression to allow myself to grow into the man I wanted to be, and still have room to grow.

Writing this list is helpful right now, actually.

1. Creativity: Whether it's drawing, writing, or design, bringing new ideas into the world keeps me sane.

2. Intuition: The voice that quietly whispers what's real beneath the surface.

3. Empathy: Being able to sense the emotions of others helps solve and avoid many problems, and helps friends get to the root of their woes.

4. Tenacity: More of a mobilized patience, wanting something enough to attack problems in way no one would imagine. This one came later in life, and has been bearing fruit ever since.

5. Being Damn Quirky: The weird preferences that make me who I am. My Oktoberfest Bundhosen fits nicely, thank you very much.

• Love
Reactions: Ethys
1 i am awesome
2 my life is awesome
3 things i do are awesome
4 i have an awesome wife
5 I love the mountains, I love the clear blue skies, I love big bridges, I love when great whites fly, I love the whole world, and all its sights and sounds

Boom-de-yah-da, boom-de-yah-da

Boom-de-yah-da, boom-de-yah-da

1. I can speak up to six languages.
2. I can sing in three languages
3. I'm a above average roleplayer who wants to try every fucking situation I can.
4. I'm finally proving that kids with assperger syndrome do matter.
5. I joined this awesome site.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
1. I am Blessed by God.
2. I don't settle...EVER! In anything! RPing, Working out, research, in life!
3. Been married to the same woman for 15 years
4. I have hope in the future when I see my son and his peers interact with each other.
5. I've been RPing for over 30 years.

1. I am a dedicated and loyal friend to those who deserve it.
2. I know when to step away from an unhealthy friendship.
3. I am one of the best stalkers Information Seekers. O_O
4. Organization is the key!

5. I can sit and watch a mental movie in my head to help myself plan out a scene I write.

BONUS: I AM WOMAN! :bananaman:

Status
Not open for further replies.