Five nights at Freddys

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lewi, Aug 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok so I just watched a lets play of five nights at Freddy's and needless to say I didn't sleep last night. Call me a chicken but that was freaky. Who the hell thinks of something like that to make a game? Anyone else freaked out by it?

2. I played the demo before I even knew what it was.

TT.TT

• Like Like x 1
  3. God bless you lol.

4. Love being scared shitless. Haven't played a game in awhile that has done that though. Even watching Lets Play vids do nothing. Cockles remain unrustled.

5. I'm a chicken. It doesn't take much to scare me but that game is freaky as fuck.

6. It's the first horror game that had actually managed to scare me in a long time.

I also work at a place called Freddy's Frozen Custard. So...

7. T_T this game scares me to watch.

8. I wanna play it but I'm afraid lol

9. Nope
    nope
    nope nope nope
    nope nope
    nope
    nOPE

That is a scary fucking game sorry ;__;

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lol I would piss myself. It was on sale yesterday for 2.50.

11. I watched a guy stream it for 12 hours non-stop the other day.

Needless to say, he was frayed until the 22nd failure, then it became routine. Still freaky nonetheless. It's a gem of a horror game, at least until some crappy LPers play it and it's a new meme.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Here's some fluff for FN@F.
    [​IMG]

13. Well isn't the picture just brimming with happiness lol

14. I watched a few LP's of it after hearing people singing it's praises. I was really impressed (in a piss-my-pants scared kind of way). If I had a working computer I would probably be playing it right now. P.T. helped tide my horror-loving side over for the moment, though.

15. Pt? Outlast also looks like a good horror game.

16. It's a short 'demo' made to tease an upcoming game by Hideo Kojima (Metal Gear, Zone of the Enders), and Guillermo Del Toro (Pan's Labyrinth, Pacific Rim). The aforementioned game, by the way, is called "Silent Hills".
    What P.T. lacks in length it makes up for by being really, really creepy (and free).

17. Lol awesome. Is pt short for something or is that what it's called.

18. Stands for Playable Teaser or something, if memory serves. Also, new Silent Hill game made by both Kojima and Del Toro? One ticket aboard the hype train, please.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lol. I feel stupid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.