Fishing for some partners

G

Greg

Original poster
Hello everyone and anyone who has stopped by, I'm fairly new to the site and trying to get something started. I'm up for just about anything, both real or anime. I post at a slow pace, not because I can't do multiple posts a day or anything, but my ADD sometimes (quite often) gets the best of me, so if you choose to rp with me and I haven't posted in a day or two, feel free to nudge me a bit.As far as rp-ing, I do mxf or fxf.

Here are some of the pairings I want to try out, I'll update this list later as more things come to me

BrotherxSister
HumanxNeko
NekoxHuman
WerewolfxHuman
SisterxSister
PrisonerxPrincess
MagexMage
HumanxSuccubus
DemonxHuman

Hello there. I'm interested in three points of the list.

DemonxHuman.
Prisioner/Princess.
Werewolf/Human.

I would like to play in a f/f way. Just let me know which one you would like...if you want of course.

Hello there. I'm interested in three points of the list.

DemonxHuman.
Prisioner/Princess.
Werewolf/Human.

I would like to play in a f/f way. Just let me know which one you would like...if you want of course.
First bite,nice! How about werewolf/human. You can pm me so we can figure the rest out

Hello, would you be interested in a womanxincubus? I've been kind of meaning to do one of those rps anyways (I dont mind doing a succubus one either though.)

Interested!

BrotherxSister
HumanxNeko
NekoxHuman
PrisonerxPrincess
MagexMage
DemonxHuman

Interested!
BrotherxSister
HumanxNeko
NekoxHuman
PrisonerxPrincess
MagexMage
DemonxHuman
Perfect! Well nobody has picked any of those ones yet, so I'm up for whichever one you're feeling the most. You can PM me and we can figure out all the details and whatnot and go from there. I have a few ideas for some of them so we can further discuss them there.