First time Role Player

C

CrowSkull

Original poster
Hello Iwaku. Hell Princess. Hello Diana. I am an absolute newby in RP. Fate has brought me here, Google search led the way. I am most anxious and nervous about this endeavor. I believe this is an excellent oppertunity to both write, and have a little fun. I am looking forward to joining a group.

Yay for Google bringing us new roleplayers~ <3
Hi there and welcome to Iwaku! I'm Kitti, by the way, and good to meet you.
There's no need to be anxious or nervous; we're absolutely brimming with friendly people who would be more than happy to help you start roleplaying (myself included). This is a passion of a great many of us and most love to help others love it. :D

Since you're new to roleplay, I will toss some useful links your way for getting better acquainted to the site!

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask!

Don't be nervous. I was in your shoes once, but I love it here now! I'm glad Google led the way.
If you need help with roleplaying then you can sign up for a mentor here .
I'm Celeste, and it is very nice to meet you, Crowskull.

W-why'd you pick me out of the crowd to say hello to..? O____O

Welcome to the site, eerie nervous stranger who seems almost creepy! :D Playing for the first time is awesome fun!

Oooo~ There's nothing like your first time!

...god ili, really? YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT. Anywhos! Welcome to Iwaku! Don't be afraid of us, we only eat the ones who get on our nerves! So you're safe...for now. dun dun DUNNN! >;D

Have fun in the forums and good luck!

Welcome to the site. I'm October nice to meet you, Crowskull. I think you'll find everything you're looking for here, Iwaku is a great place to learn and grow as a writer and Roleplayer.

Princess and Diana? That is kinda creepy, singling them out. xD Are you sure you're new to roleplaying? Anyway CrowSkull welcome to Iwaku! There are guides for RPing and most everyone is super friendly about having fun. Have a great day!