First Status Message

Mine isn't there anymore because I deleted my original account, but I still remember what my first status message was. The music video for Oasis' "Supersonic"

I'm still linking music videos. Nothing has changed at all. :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
The first thing I ever posted to my own profile was in early December of 2014, the year I joined. It was a link to an image I put up to get into the Christmas spirit... sort of. I will maintain the mystery and surprise by giving the link rather than using IMG code to embed it. 8D

http://i.imgur.com/oOofiH2.jpg

My first one was
Posting will be sporadic in the evenings if I can even get on at all.

Eh. I still write updates like that lol

I finally found my first ever status on page 10 of 28:
Posted March 16, 2014.

Now I'm curious. Lol. So you know everything about whales?

I deleted my very first status :'D

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Spekkun
Now I'm curious. Lol. So you know everything about whales?
So I remember this one, because it was me quoting a conversation I had that evening with Diana. We were trying to find something to watch on Netflix, and she was looking at animal documentaries, and we started arguing about which ones looked interesting. This culminated in her saying something about one on whales, to which I without thinking immediately blurted, "But I already KNOW everything about whales!"

At which point she looked at me and burst out laughing, like any reasonable person would--and then so did I, and then I had to explain that I was subscribed to a Whale Watchers newsletter as a child and had adopted a humpback whale and did in fact know a considerable amount about whales. We both thought it was hysterical anyways, thus me posting it on my profile and it becoming a running in-joke to this day.