First roleplay on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CandyKitty98

Original poster
Alright, i'm not exactly new but this is my first actually roleplay request. I've obviously roleplayed before, and I want to roleplay with someone new. I don't mind who, and I don't mind what type of roleplay, so just message me if you're interested c:

*poke* Hey, would you be okay with roleplaying with me, friend?

Cool =)
Well, first we make a plot and everything like usual, then we make a oneXone thread (I can do this if you want) and it's like doing it through message, only it's in a thread...I think that's correct

Cool =)
Well, first we make a plot and everything like usual, then we make a oneXone thread (I can do this if you want) and it's like doing it through message, only it's in a thread...I think that's correct
right..I'll try to follow o.o

Okay. If you ever come across a question, let me know, okay? Any plot ideas?

Alright c: um..a forest..some type of magic land..we could be like normal people who suddenly get magic powers?

Forest & Normal people who suddenly have magic powers.

It could be something like they went camping or hiking and suddenly have magical powers!!

=)

But we need to know how they got those powers :I

Hmm...powers..
I guess they could be daughter/son/whatever of a mage/wizard/god or something like that and they never knew it..but their foster parents did or something like that. idk

Haha,that sounds good c: a wizard who had put them up for adoption because they didn't want them to know tue truth of the wizard world and all the enemies?

Cool =D Okay. =) Let's see..are we missing anything?

Awesome! Want me to make the thread..or do you want to do it through message..or do you want to make a thread?

I prefer to do roleplays through message cos it's more private, I don't know why I like it private but ya know i'm not normal xD

Okay.
No problem. =) Pm me and we can start. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.