First Roleplay Community & account

I know. Everyone seems to think that children are angels, not small humans. I treat all kids like stupid grown-ups. Probably part of the reason why they like me, now that I think about it. I just don't understand the double standard for kids. Leniency is one thing, but acting like an inappropriate act is acceptable as long as the person doing it is below a certain age is just ludicrous.

I only eat pork when my dad makes it and throws a shitfit if I don't. :c I love Wendy's though. Love love love. I can get a Jr. sized bacon cheeseburger for $1.70, then fries and a drink for a dollar apiece. Four buck lunch, perfect portion size, and they don't freeze their meat so they have to have more rigorous standards. The mayo thing is kinda weird, but they'll leave it off if you ask.

Quote away. ^^

I used to love ROTC, then all my classmates started getting more attention than me. I got the second highest SAT score in the school, but who goes to the STEM academy? The kid who isn't even in AP classes. I talk about being promoted? There's nothing wrong with being a PO3 and a team commander. They talk about me being lazy about promotions? There's nothing wrong with being a PO3 and a team commander, motherfucker. I don't like them anymore and they don't like me, but I'm the only one qualified for the job and it looks good on college applications so things stay the way they are. For now.
Haha, that's pretty legit. There's literally nothing you can say to refute that.

I know they can take off the mayo, I told them no mayo, yet I got mayo. I mean, could be only that restaurant but I was scarred. ): I was just a child.

I love attention...and then at the same time I don't. JROTC seemed like a regular high school but the status shit and commander, etc was so competitive its like a compete to be popular but military style. I hated it.

*pokes head back out* I loved MJROTC, I was ahead both of my instructors. It tought me a lot, so did military school. I was in JCC (Army) then went into (MJROTC). I was General in the Marines of JROTC and a captain in the Army of JCC. Oh and yes they are making it for the PS3, I already got the PS4 because I already pre-ordered it lol. I'll keep yall updated if yall like.

*pokes head back out* I loved MJROTC, I was ahead both of my instructors. It tought me a lot, so did military school. I was in JCC (Army) then went into (MJROTC). I was General in the Marines of JROTC and a captain in the Army of JCC. Oh and yes they are making it for the PS3, I already got the PS4 because I already pre-ordered it lol. I'll keep yall updated if yall like.

Please do *o*
Oh gee
Everyone's been in ROTC. Im not made for that. Weak, fragile and lazy o'er here. xD

I thought the same till it made me who I am today. I changed me a lot. We should rp sometime. I'll be on every day till I leave for Tokyo on the 17 of this month and I'll try to get on as much as I can.

I thought the same till it made me who I am today. I changed me a lot. We should rp sometime. I'll be on every day till I leave for Tokyo on the 17 of this month and I'll try to get on as much as I can.

Okay. How about..tomorrow?

I am proud to say that I love my mother's cooking and my grandmum's cooking. Especially the cooking. Like dayum...I wouldn't share that for the world.

Okay so I was thinking of getting the skyrim deluxe packet on steam for my desktop computer...and it was on sale for like $60 - $70 and apparently if I got the games seperately it'd come out to be $80-90 which I don't have money for that. ._. Is that what you were talking about? xD I just noticed that was similar to what you just said.
I'm not the best gamer but I love video games anyway. Who cares if I keep falling off the same cliff? I'm having fun while doing it! *^*

Oh gawd, see now you have me on horror. Its just so fantastic. Slender was amazing, took me awhile to get used to because at first I was so frightened. I tried playing with music and I almost killed my laptop, I'm surprised the keys are still intact...(Actually two are missing. ): ) I had to turn the sound off after that only to get used to. I watch a lot of horror movies..well the ones I can actually get my hands on. Like netflix...or the internet...*cries* Have you played Amnesia? Its the best horror game ever made in history...I worship it.. I kid.
AMNESIA. AWESOMENESS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to interrupt, but if you're an Otaku who likes horror games, maybe you'd enjoy playing White Day: A labyrinth called School. It is the fucking creepiest game... Who knew a janitor could be so terrifying!

Hello and I like to role play but can't as I have to post like 20 or so times but anyway My favorite color is Black and Red