First, Pet. Now, Human?! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitsune

Original poster
Hello!

Okay, so I'm on mobile at the moment, but I'll try my best to be as detailed as possible with this.

What I have in mind is a modern fantasy roleplay that is more modern than fantasy. It is mostly slice-of-life with subgenres (humor, romance, drama, etc.).

Character A is either a young adult, or even a high schooler, whose life is pretty mediocre. Character A has a pet (rabbit, dog, cat, whatever) that they like to talk to because it helps them relax, and their pet won't judge them, but will love them unconditionally. One night, while feeling extra lonely, Character A made a wish upon a "shooting star" that they would meet someone who will always be loyal, always love them, and always listen to their words. Of course, it was wishful thinking in their mind. A request that would be denied, like many others before. That next morning, they wake up to find their pet, Character B, to be a human! They still share certain animal features and characteristics. Beyond confused, Character A is left with finding out how such a thing happened, and how could they fix it?

So that's kind of like a summary of the plot. We would be roleplaying the passing days of Character A and their humanoid pet as Character A tries to find a way to change everything back. Now, I'm not asking for romance, or even libertine moments, but I'm not complaining if it happens, so I posted this here. Nothing that has been typed above is set in stone, which means that we could change things to our linking.

The pairings that I'll allow for this → M/M, F/M, F/F. If there are sexy times, I'd like a good balance between plot, sexy times, and other genres (romance, drama, etc.).

Also, grammar and content is huge for me. I'd like you to have proper grammar and spelling. I'd also like you to post complete sentences. Text talk is a no-no, unless your character is actually texting someone. For content, as long as you give me something to respond to and build up on, then everything should be good! Length isn't something that I stress over, so you shouldn't either. But I would prefer at least a paragraph.

If you're interested, please post below, or shoot me a PM.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Kitsune! I'd love to do a MxM pairing of this roleplay! It sounds like it would be incredibly fun! :D

Reactions: Kitsune
Okay! I'll shoot you a PM? Or you can shoot me one?

I'd be more than happy to shoot you a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.