4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
An odd request, maybe, but hear me out. Most role-playing is done in third-person past tense, and while that's all fine and dandy, I personally adore writing in third-person present tense. I've done a few role-plays in that tense, but that was years and years ago; you don't find many people interested in it. Same goes for first person role-plays... people seem a bit uncomfortable with them. I just thought it would be a nice change of pace, you know?

All I ask is that you know how to stay in a single tense. I know that it's more difficult to do in present tense, and I certainly won't mind if you mess up a bit now and then; it's just when it happens all the time that I find it difficult to read!

As far as romance goes, I am only interested in m/m or f/f. Please don't ask about m/f, because unless you are Olivia Wilde, it won't happen. I will also mention that I am only comfortable playing f/f with other women. :( I'm sorry dudes. I don't care about m/m, though.

I have various ideas to try out, but I'm also very open to hear about any you might have. We could also just brainstorm something up based on a setting! I'm only looking for 2 more role-plays at the moment.

I checked content that may/could apply, not things that are required.

I like:
- Violence/gore
- Power struggles
- Androgynous characters
- Non-binary/trans characters
- Twins
- Multiple characters
- High/low/dark/urban/every fantasy
- Mythical creatures (dragons especially)
- World building
- Dystopias
- Apocalyptic settings
- Zombies, etc.
- Psychopaths
- Otherwise twisted or unstable characters
- Androids
- Pirates
- Steampunk
- Monsters
- Grimdark
- Fairy tales
- Drugs, gangs, prostitution
- Shapeshifters
- Supernatural (vampires, demons, angels, ghosts, etc.)
- Wars
- The list goes on.

I don't like:
- Furries
- Rape as a 'sexy' plot point
- Anything that would normally involve a bathroom
- Anything that requires accurate historical knowledge

I'm interested in story telling, world building, and developed, three dimensional characters. Smut is fine, but I'm not looking for a sex focused role-play for the time being; let's go ahead and say 70/30 for the plot-to-smut ratio. I don't dig one-liners, but I also don't expect you to insert fluff in your posts if you don't have anything more to write. If you're having a brain fart, just let it all out.

Last edited:
It's been a while sense I Role Played in first person.

What if you're both a male and female in real life?

@ShadowfireRynn
Were you interested in role-playing then? Something in particular?

Forgottenblood - I sent you a message!

Yes, Yuri. I hope you don't mind if I be submissive, I can go both roles but prefer submissive. I kind of was thinking of a Mistress Slave, Fantasy, Magic, Dragon Riders, Academy, Familiar, BDSM, Rape, Punishment, Adventure, Danger, Mission, Love, Romance, Hate, Passion Role Play.