First Partner Request! :3 Lots of Fandoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

French Toast

Original poster
Hello Everyone!
The name is French Toast, at least to you ;) Frenchie is also welcomed :3

I'm here to find some new roleplay partners.
Take a look at the list and rules and if anything sparks you interest, comment or send me a PM ^^
As a general code, the love interests in italics are preferred interests.

Cravings

tumblr_mxro7zhA0W1stnfc1o1_500.gif

Destiny(Really craving this.. OC)

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club (Makoto Tachibana, Rei Ryugazaki, Seijuro Mikoshiba)

Uta no Prince Sama (Ren Jinguji, Syo Kurusu, Otoya Ittoki, Tokiya Ichinose)

The 100(Bellamy Blake, Kyle Wick, Finn Collins, John Murphy)

Harry Potter
~Golden Trio~(Blaise, Zabini, Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy)
~Marauders Era~(Sirius Black, Severus Snape, Lucius Malfoy, Regulus Black)
~Next Gen~(Scorpius Malfoy, James Potter)

List
bellamy-blake-smile.gif
:TV Shows:​

The Vampire Diaries (Damon Salvatore, Niklaus Mikaelson, Tyler Lockwood)

The Originals(Niklaus Mikaelson, Elijah Mikaelson)

The Walking Dead(Daryl Dixon)

How I Met Your Mother (Ted, Barney)

Jackass (Bam Margera, Johnny Knoxville)

Viva La Bam (Bam Margera, Brandon Novak, Chris Raab)

Nitro Circus (Erik Roner, Travis Pastrana)

Heroes (Gabriel Grey, Perter Petrelli)

Big Daddy (Danny)

:Movies:
tumblr_lotoeb101k1qaceodo1_500.gif

X-men Trilogy (Bobby Drake/ Iceman, John Allerdyce/ Pyro, Logan/ Wolverine)

X-Men:First Class/Days of Future Past (Charles Xavier, Erik Lensherr)

A Knight's Tale(William Thatcher, Jeffery Chaucer)

Red Dawn-2012 (Jed, Robert)

Percy Jackson (Percy, Luke)

Star Trek-2009 (Spock, James Kirk)
-Into Darkness(Spock, James Kirk)

:Books:
catching-fire-fire-josh-hutcherson-peeta-Favim.com-873045.gif

The Hunger Games (Peeta, Gale, Cinna)

-Catching Fire (Finnick, Peeta, )

--Mocking Jay (Peeta, Finnick, Gale)

Twilight (Jasper Cullen, Edward Cullen, Emmett Cullen)
I'm not particularly fond of the movies but if you need to go by that, I can.

:Anime:
giphy.gif

Sword Art Online (Kirito, Klein)

Digimon (01-Matt, Tai : 02-TK, Davis : Frontier-Takuya, Kouji)

Fruits Basket (Kyo, Hatori, Shigure)

Full Metal Alchemist (Ed, Roy)

InuYasha (Koga)

Naruto (Sauske, Kiba, Neji)
- This is strictly only AU. I only know the basics about the characters.

Ouran High School Host Club (Takashi Morinozuka, Kyouya Ootori, Ritsu Kasanoda, Tamaki Suoh)

Rurouni Kenshin (Kenshin)

Samurai Champloo (Mugen, Jin)

Shugo Chara (Ikuto, Kukai)

Shinzo (Mushra)

Spirited Away (Haku)

Howl's Moving Castle(Howl)

:Video Games:

Kingdom Hearts 1-2 (Cloud, Leon, Axel, Riku)

Telltale's The Walking Dead(Lee, OC)

:Bands:
large.gif

Avenged Sevenfold (Jimmy, Brian, Zacky, Matt)
-They change from time to time
-Only able to roleplay with Jimmy

:Ect:
tumblr_mvlf3iPpC91s0alico1_400.gif

Youtube (AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire, JacksGap/Finn, Jim Chapman, dicasp/Caspar Lee, PointlessBlob/
Alfie Deyes, Marcus Butler)

Celebrity (James McAvoy, Garrett Hedlund, Chris Hemsworth, Channing Tatum, ect.)

Disney (Can be discussed)
:Korean:

Big Bang(T.O.P)
-Willing to do a Kpop crossover
:Originals:

Yaoi(Pretty much willing to throw a MxM relationship into any fandom, this includes CanonX Canon, just ask)

TwinxTwin

Siblingx Sibling

TeacherxStudent

Medieval

SupernaturalxHuman

SupernaturalxSupernatural
~Supernatural includes Vampires, werewolfs, ghosts, witches, demons, anything really :)~

Ask me about more, though I'm mainly into fandoms at the moment :)

Rules
tumblr_m495t4O74f1ru5dg4o1_500.gif

Limits: For limits, I hardly have any. I prefer no yuri, but I'm fine with yaoi, gore, violence and romance. Beastiality and rape aren't really cool either.

How: I'm pretty much only looking to double, as in I play my OC and your love interest and vice versa. If we're doing a roleplay where all characters are original, then we create our own love interests and play each others. Paragraph form and third person is prefered, though I can write in first person if need be. Mainly FxM though totally into MxM :)

OS's:
As everyone else stresses, Try not to control my OC, however if you have to make him/her do something, thats fine. Like, if the plot cant go anywhere withough my OC leaving the room or something, make them leave. I don't mind and I can certainly work around it and sometimes that with help the writers block on my end, if its there. :D

Length: I will roleplay anywhere from two paragraphs to four, though that can be extended based on how much is written and excitement for the roleplay. All decent length. I prefer more details than less, so novella style is cool with me :3 One liners or even two liners aren't okay in my book.. At least give me something to work with please? :P

Spelling and Grammar: Now here I'm understanding that English isn't everyones first language and that human error happens just about every second, so some mistakes are fine. Try to use spell check, and no text talk, other than in text messages in said roleplay.

Reply Time: Here comes the big guy.. I try to reply every day, but with having a life sometimes it can take two or three days. I have a two year old daughtet and she takes a lot of my attention. Also with holidays always coming up, my weekends are slow days for me, as I have a large family.

Anywho, If you'd like to roleplay with me, feel free to message me, we can go from there.
P.S. If you didn't see something, don't be afraid to ask, I watch a lot of movies and start new television series all the time, Not to mention I'm sure I forgot some things XP​

Hello! I'd love to roleplay with you, but before I list off the ones I can roleplay, I wanted to ask if you're interested in One Piece as well? (It's completely fine if you're not, it's a desperate search on my end and since you mentioned asking about things we didn't see I thought I'd give it a shot!)

That aside, I wouldn't mind roleplaying Star Trek (either the 200 version or Into Darkness) and I would love to play Koga for you from Inuyasha! Though I'll admit it's been a while since I've last seen it.

Reactions: French Toast
Hello! I'd love to roleplay with you, but before I list off the ones I can roleplay, I wanted to ask if you're interested in One Piece as well? (It's completely fine if you're not, it's a desperate search on my end and since you mentioned asking about things we didn't see I thought I'd give it a shot!)

That aside, I wouldn't mind roleplaying Star Trek (either the 200 version or Into Darkness) and I would love to play Koga for you from Inuyasha! Though I'll admit it's been a while since I've last seen it.

Hi there,
Firstly, thanks for replying :)
Secondly, unfortunately I only have seen a few One Piece episodes and that was years ago (though I've been contemplating watching it from the beginning).
Thirdly, either Star Trek or InuYasha would be amazing :)

Mind sending me a PM and we can discuss it further?

Still looking for new partners/friends :)

Could you play Severus for me if I play someone for you? I've played Draco, Remus, Sirius, and Neville before.

Sure, PM me and we can discuss it more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.