first love (open)

S

serein

Original poster

╔════════════════════╗
Hello and Welcome!
╚════════════════════╝
hey hey~ i suddenly got the craving for something like in typical slice of life animes or even studio ghibli films since i've been watching those nonstop due to having a bad cold. i'm really looking for a partner who would be interesting in developing characters and a plot and overall just having a lot of fun with things. i'm going to list some expectations/wants i would like from a partner before we get into cravings, prompts, and pairings! i'm also always adding prompts and am open to your suggestions as well!

expectations/wants
- at least two paragraphs per post
- character sheets (can be suuuper simple)
- doubling is always appreciated and wanted
- be up for ooc chats because it's fun
- let me know if you plan on dropping the rp instead of ghosting
- i'm down for whatever romantic pairings you want

fandoms
- fruits basket
- yuri on ice
- kimi ni todoke
- fairy tail
- L DK
- waiting in the summer
- your name
- whisperer of the heart
- from up on poppy
- howl's moving castle
- spirited away

pairings
- childhood friends
- arranged marriage
- matchmaking gone wrong
- bad kid x good kid
- popular x unpopular
- ice skaters
- soulmates
- manga writer x editor
- exes

prompts
- muse a had fallen for muse b back in middle school but muse a had to move away because of their parents work. it seemed like they would never see muse b again. that was until they entered their last year of high school/college. it was just like in the shows, at least in their opinion. they just managed to bump into them when running late for class. fate was funny like that.

- it's always a bit awkward to be drunk and end up in the hands of a stranger, but that was exactly what happened to muse a. they had gone out and drank far too much, somehow passing out in front of muse b's apartment. muse b ended up taking muse a inside and nursed them back to health. who would've thought they would turn into an odd relationship?

- after being called gloomy and scary all throughout high school it was difficult for muse b to really have a good life. so when college rolled around, they knew they had to start over, glow up and be the best person ever. what they didn't expect was to fall for muse a, someone who is considered perfect and has a habit of going for the people who can't fit in. what will this do to their relationship when muse a finds out about muse b's past?

- connected by their dreams, muse a and muse b seem to live in two different worlds. one lives in the heart of tokyo, enjoying the hustle and bustle of city life, while the other lives out in the countryside near the coast, speaking in accents and having shrines be a family business. how they are connected, they don't know. in all reality, they never knew the other existed outside of their dreams. so what happens when they meet for the first time in over ten years?

- muse a is a single parent. back in high school, they ended up taking care of their child after their significant other passed away. focused on being a solo parent and never betraying the love of their late partner, they didn't have time for things such as a new love. so what happens when they meet muse b, someone who is totally their opposite yet still similar?

- the prince/princess they fell for three years ago, certainly can't be this flirt in front of them now! could it? muse b, the hopeless romantic, stumbled upon a beautiful painting when at a cultural fair of another school, and they thought that this painting had to belong to someone of royalty. the artist was just that. beautiful and perfect in every way. they made a bold vow to go to the same school as them, but upon going to this school, muse b was certainly in for a surprise. muse a is nothing more than a flirtatious player, and what's more, they've got a bad personality. how did muse b ever fall for them in the first place?

- best friends since they were children, muse a and muse b were inseparable. muse a was always having to be saved by muse b and they stuck to their side like glue. nothing has changed in over ten years of being friends. muse b still takes care of muse a and dotes on them, not minding this extra work. but what happens when muse b's best friend finds out the true personality of muse a and how they are pretending to be useless in order to get the attention of muse b? a messy love triangle has formed and there's no telling how it'll turn out.

𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝

Hey, I am really interested in the plot where muse a and b have only ever been connected through dreams!

Hello! I would love to do a Fairy Tail plot :)