First Four Episodes of Game of Thrones Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piracy is almost as bad as choosing an incomplete book series to make a show from with so many other complete fantasy series already out there.

Jon Snow is stabbed by the Night's Watch. Catlyn comes back as a zombie and kidnaps Brienne of Tarth.

Exactly what @The Butterfly said. Also, all of that stuff happened in the books already. Only plebs who don't read don't know what's gonna happen next.

And uh, why do people feel the need to find and share this stuff? It's just so disrespectful to the people who worked hard to make it. At least I think so... :/

@Windsong Some of these 'plebs' have parents who wouldn't let them read for some reason :P Even though the show is so much worse. Funny thing how logic can work in some people's minds.

And uh, why do people feel the need to find and share this stuff? It's just so disrespectful to the people who worked hard to make it. At least I think so.

I don't really have much of a choice. I'm not spending 70 bucks a month (or more...) for basic cable plus whatever specialty package HBO comes with because I barely watch TV and that would be an uber awful investment for me. That said, I always buy the Blueray copies when they're released.

I don't really have much of a choice. I'm not spending 70 bucks a month (or more...) for basic cable plus whatever specialty package HBO comes with because I barely watch TV and that would be an uber awful investment for me. That said, I always buy the Blueray copies when they're released.
I don't mind posting them and such later on, I more meant releasing them early without permission. Early releasing stuff is the part I find to be unacceptable and generally wrong to the people who worked so hard on it.

I don't mind posting them and such later on, I more meant releasing them early without permission. Early releasing stuff is the part I find to be unacceptable and generally wrong to the people who worked so hard on it.

Ahh, I thought you meant lamePiracy in general. Just thought I'd offer my reason for doing so!

I'm not at all surprised by this, lol. Also @The Butterfly the series should have been complete by now, it's not HBO's fault that George R.R. Martin is one slow-as-hell author >.>

@Windsong (I wrote Winddong on accident omg) Those spoilers are book spoilers, the first one might happen at the end of this season but I heard the second one might be omitted (WHICH IS DUMB BECAUSE I LOVE THAT THING SO MUCH)

@Sansa Stark it was their fault for choosing an incomplete series.it's not like they couldn't have had an intern do a five minute Google search.

Reactions: Windsong
Piracy is almost as bad as choosing an incomplete book series to make a show from with so many other complete fantasy series already out there.

This. >:C

• Love
Reactions: Peter Feels
They're all going to die!

I just ruined it for everyone! :P

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Out of both a respect to the GoT staff, and a desire to marathon the season in it's entirety I'm not gonna bother with the leaked content.

Though in all honesty due to a lack of cash I just stream the episodes myself.
I'll probably buy the DVDs one day though once cash is less tight.

Authors are better than directors, yeah, but GoT is still a damn good show. I absolutely love it. I'm an avid fan of both the books and the show and I enjoy their differences as much as I enjoy their similarities. So, that's that.

I also enjoy the show and books. Theres a youtube video of Martin saying he enjoys the changes and just wants to watch good television. There's a pretty good clip of him of him using Gone With the Wind as an example, saying the film was different than the book but both were great.

Altough I do agree about the bit with them choosing an incomplete series. Not that it bothers me if say the show wildly diverges, but because I do agree there are other awesome fantasy series out there and I'm curious why an incomplete series was put on the table. I imagine it has something to due with the budget, because the only excuse I can think of is how expensive it might be to bring trollocs, dragons, orcs, shades, or a huge abundance of magic to the screen. The first season or two of GoT was on the tame side as far as extravagance was concerned. Entire scenes are just dialogue yet it works because the dialogue and characters are so great. They just happen to be in a fantasy setting. As far as fantasy series go, most of what I read does tend to be a bit over-the-top with things I imagine would cost an arm and a leg to bring to the big screen.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
It's obvious that HBO sold it to them highest bidding pirate and made it look like a leak.

We get the show (in HD) here one day after it has been aired in USA. So I don't bother anymore with streaming. I take quality over quantity any time of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.