First Crush!

Was 14 and I had a crush on a 17 year old blonde girl that went to martial arts classes with me. Gorgeous girl. Actually ended up dating for a few months, but I was just so shy and quirky. She was a cheerleader and I was a goofy nerdy boy.

Oh my gosh I was crushing on people ever since I was in the first grade. I'd almost call me boy crazy except my crushes would last a really long time. I wasn't constantly crushing on a new person.

My first crush was Kenny. He sat next to me in first grade an once he gave me a sparkly red pen. It was the best day ever. Then a few weeks later I think e forgot he gave it to me because he saw me using it and was all like "THAT'S MINE GIVE IT BACK" heartbroken.

Then there was Sean and Tim omg I crushed on Tim for a good year. Then Ryan who became my first boyfriend in middle school. And Tom. And briefly Jared in high school

After high school my crushing sort of came to a stop. I don't really know what happened and I kind of miss that rushing feeling of having a crush on someone. Hmm. Kind of puts a damper on the boyfriend thing. It's like I got it all out of my system when I was a little kid.

:(

Seto Kaiba and Princess Daisy were my first crushes.

SHUDDUP

As for real crushes, I remember first crushing on a guy who was actually a bully to me. Guess that's when my masochism started. xD He was VERY mean to me, very rude, always making fun of me, yet I thought he was so great that I was convinced to say "I LIKE CHANCE" out loud really loud on his bus. He never said anything even though he heard it and everyone laughed at (with?) me and kept up his old ways, confirming he was being a bully just to be a bully. Oh well.

Waw.. that goes a few years back. I think i was around 6 and itwas on my mom's bestbfriends kid. we went to the same school and we held hands after school till my mom picked me up. ^^ he was so nice and shared his lego's. when we went to the Circus with school i got my first kiss on the cheek.

My first crush was my babysitter, at the age of 6. Her name was Katie Ames. Cute girl. =)