Fireteam Crimson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rashuad-012

Original poster
Recently, I've gotten back to playing a lot of Halo 4. It's lead me into getting deeper into the Halo lore, from CE and up to understand how far the universe had come, and where Spartan-Ops fit in along the story. It introduced a multitude of new characters in the Campaign, then in Spartan-Ops we learned more about them; while receiving new characters. Everyone seemed to have a story, except us, Fireteam Crimson.

Would it be possible to write a Fandom HALO: 4 RP that tells a story about Fireteam Crimson? The story would be based around their everyday activity during and after missions, aboard the Infinity. It's a four Spartan Team, some this would need the attention of four players.

If anyone has any ideas, feel free to start a conversation with me, or post ideas here in the thread! :D

I'm a huuuuuuge Halo fan. I'd be interested, both in this, and possibly setting up another Halo-Themed RP. If you'd like, we can discuss it further.

I'd be glad to discuss it! Do you have any ideas? I have one :T

1) The story takes place along the story of Spartan-Ops. So the story is pretty much laid out for us, all we'd need to focus on is what Fireteam Crimson did in these events. Upon the ending of Spartan-Ops, if someone has kept up with the Novel series that takes place after the game (aka the Halo: Escalation comics) we can work our Fireteam in with the story line during the events.

Also I have another Halo RP you can take a look at if you're interested. Just PM me, and I'll give you the link and we can also discuss this current idea.

Three takers plus me, I think we have our Fireteam Crimson!

Also, @Toxic Flower i see you're new! Welcome to Iwaku, and I look forward to this RP with you all.

Reactions: Toxic Flower
Seems like we're good to go once we do CSs.

Acknowledged. I'll get the Sign-Up thread up momentarily.

Thank you! I look forward to roleplaying with you too

Status
Not open for further replies.