Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My times are pretty erratic, but I try to avoid being on EST 11pm-9am.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Historical Romance.
HEY Y'ALL,

I'm going to crack this open and admit I have a bunch of characters with absolutely nothing planned for them! I am mostly a mxf romance RPer in this setting, but say if you wanna just have a buddy drama or adventures or something more serious with any of my characters, please let me know.

The ones up for grabs are:
Elizabeth Dey - an originally bright, cheerful girl who is under a lot of pressure to marry well this year after securing a sponsorship from her mother's aunt
Julia Nicholson - the eldest daughter of a viscount who's getting too old to get married, considering she's got a loud, assertive personality, and a lot of criticisms about high society
Daniel Wellington - the eldest son of Baron Wellington, who doesn't really believe in love, and really just wants to dutifully get married to a woman with a lot of money (since his family's finances are struggling) who isn't a bitch
Christopher Willoughby - a good gentleman with 10k a year, who knows girls are gonna be after him for his money
Averill Trevelyan - eldest son of an earl (currently styled a viscount) who takes after his mother with a scandalous past, and unbeknownst to both high and low society, is very involved with the darker underbelly of London
Estelle Prince - eldest daughter of a gentleman with a not very demure (but still socially acceptable) personality who dotes on her younger brothers (her 13 year old brother is rather violent, and I'll prolly cast him as a rake or spy or magistrate later on)

Last edited:
Daniel Wellington - the eldest son of Baron Wellington, who doesn't really believe in love, and really just wants to dutifully get married to a woman with a lot of money (since his family's finances are struggling) who isn't a bitch
A marriage of convenience? Would he mind being dragged into family drama? Cause if so, I think I sorta have plot if you'd like.

A marriage of convenience? Would he mind being dragged into family drama? Cause if so, I think I sorta have plot if you'd like.
DEPENDS ON THE DRAMA. If it's a major scandal that would hurt his family, no. But if it's something he could help with that wouldn't drag his family's already struggling reputation through the mud, and she's rich and not an absolute bitch, yeah, he'd be happy to. What's the plot!?

• I'm SHOOK
Reactions: Nemopedia
DEPENDS ON THE DRAMA. If it's a major scandal that would hurt his family, no. But if it's something he could help with that wouldn't drag his family's already struggling reputation through the mud, and she's rich and not an absolute bitch, yeah, he'd be happy to. What's the plot!?
WILL NOT HURT. I think. >.>

It mostly involves drama with her side of the family.
1) Dealing with dead husband's family.
2) Greedy Baron who so happened to be her sperm donor.

Last edited:
  • I'm SHOOK
Reactions: firejay1
Wtf I did not get an alert for these amazing replies.

Christopher Willoughby - a good gentleman with 10k a year, who knows girls are gonna be after him for his money

a governess he hires to teach his younger sisters and they fall in love 😭
YES. OMG PLS. I LOVE. SO MUCH. I LOVE THAT TYPE OF PLOT I FUCKING SWEAR.

Ooh~ that seems like very fun drama. So this girl has been married once before or her father's family being a dick to her widowed mother? And is she pregnant!? I need more deets, but it sounds like Daniel wouldn't object, no.

• What a TWIST
  • According to Plan
Reactions: Nemopedia and rissa
So I sat, and I thought. While I liked having the drama element to the whole story, as we have discussed, but it is definitely not everything.
Here are my thoughts:

Meeting Plot:
- Their first meeting will be at a ball / event as she hunts for a husband. She would definitely have a list of prospects her butler / lady in waiting would have compiled for her and she would watch each person like a hawk, until Daniel comes in, bla bla. She does worry whether his Baron title would be good enough to offer protection, but the relationships of the wellingtons with one another would have attracted her a lot, making her determined to court him. Considering her young age, she would definitely be clumsy with her advances (which I will have to think of), and situation can probably go bad, or good, depending.

Drama Plot:
There will be a few smaller plots, but the main plots will be:
- A kidnapping incident where a relative would have kidnapped the two year old heir when she was out. Having practically no one else, she would have contacted Daniel to help her find her child.

- An incident at a ball / her house where her parents would have tried to humiliate her for being a bad daughter, and someone with the blood of a "savage." I suppose this will be where Daniel will witness the incident. If it is at her house, it could be that he was there because he was about to pick her up to go somewhere?

Other Plots:
- Daniel helping Caroline find her roots once more, maybe they can sail to Malaya, and have her and mother meet again?

Do you have other ideas?

Wtf I did not get an alert for these amazing replies.

a governess he hires to teach his younger sisters and they fall in love 😭
YES. OMG PLS. I LOVE. SO MUCH. I LOVE THAT TYPE OF PLOT I FUCKING SWEAR.

Ooh~ that seems like very fun drama. So this girl has been married once before or her father's family being a dick to her widowed mother? And is she pregnant!? I need more deets, but it sounds like Daniel wouldn't object, no.
ill get viv posted either today after work or tomorrow!!